Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers:

This weeks Constraint Report for TPP (Target Production Period) of 7/24 ===> 7/30:

• ZMG67 (RedLine Option)
This is the ONLY constraint , NOTHING else is constrained for that TPP. :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks BA - Always look forward to your updates. They always give me additional things to worry about. As if we need more worries. LOL:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cheers: My pleasure... I'm just happy that I can provide a little insight into the GM monster that it is!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:cool: BA :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Please translate...

Hi Guys,

I appreciate the update as well, but can someoone please explain this to me in english?!?! Hahahah thanks :willy:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for keeping us all informed

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I have a constraint on my order...all those people in front of me in line! :D :banghead:

·
Registered
9 Posts
English?!?!

Please translate in simple english terms....lol I'm excited with the news and I don't even know if I should be...haha

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
SKY Spy said:
:cheers:

This weeks Constraint Report for TPP (Target Production Period) of 7/24 ===> 7/30:

• ZMG67 (RedLine Option)
This is the ONLY constraint , NOTHING else is constrained for that TPP. :thumbs:

Regards,

Some of us with sources like myself, brentil and other's have been saying, the GXP is tenitively to start the middle of Aughst ! You will be lucky if the red line start's the same time, it could be later then the GXP seeing the GXP was their first baby. But you guy's don't want to listen !!!!

You should have relized by know that most of these dealer's don't know what they are talking about !!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Something more appropriate please!

I'm not expecting to get my car until October or November...but do you even think that's realistic....it's a silver redline, with leather and upgraded stero...I figured that would be a pretty common order so i might get it a little sooner, I'm number 4 on the list....

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
kkohlmann said:
I'm not expecting to get my car until October or November...but do you even think that's realistic....it's a silver redline, with leather and upgraded stero...I figured that would be a pretty common order so i might get it a little sooner, I'm number 4 on the list....
October is not bad. That's when I expect my GXP by. I will be overly happy if I get it in September. And I have a high volume dealer who's pontiac sales went up last year. They got 16 2006 Sol's, which is a great allocation ,alot of dealer's got 4 or 8. Expect October, then you can't be disappointed. But it could be middle of September.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
kkohlmann said:

I'd be more concerned if your dealer will actually get 4 Redlines. In my area, most dealerships are hoping to get at least 1...maybe 2.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
nscrbug said:
I'd be more concerned if your dealer will actually get 4 Redlines. In my area, most dealerships are hoping to get at least 1...maybe 2.

Your right there isn't going to be many out there. But if they make 4,000 RL's and there are around 450 saturn dealership's, alot of dealer's could see 4 or 5 depending on their sale's. But some dealership's might not get any or 1.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
nscrbug said:
The Redline is just an option, so how many Redlines a Dealer get is only dependent on how many more Sky's they are allocated. With a 60/40 ratio of Sky/Sky RLs it is quite possible that dealer get half or more of there allocation of RedLines.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
richmcc said:
The Redline is just an option, so how many Redlines a Dealer get is only dependent on how many more Sky's they are allocated. With a 60/40 ratio of Sky/Sky RLs it is quite possible that dealer get half or more of there allocation of RedLines.
I don't think you will see that happen half or MORE No way. My opinion. The dealer's I'll bet will still get the 40% of their allocation. So if a dealer get's 20 sky's allocat ed they will be able to order 5 RL.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
deluke said:
I don't think you will see that happen half or MORE No way. My opinion. The dealer's I'll bet will still get the 40% of their allocation. So if a dealer get's 20 sky's allocat ed they will be able to order 5 RL.
Let me clarify what I was saying. With a 60/40 split it is quite possible that dealer could get 50% or more of his REMAINING allocation.

My reasoning is that not all dealers will order as many Redlines as they can, since there remaining allocation is "sold orders" for a Standard Sky. This will leave more available for other dealers to order.

However, I could very well not understand the allocation process and be completely off. :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
richmcc said:
Let me clarify what I was saying. With a 60/40 split it is quite possible that dealer could get 50% or more of his REMAINING allocation.

My reasoning is that not all dealers will order as many Redlines as they can, since there remaining allocation is "sold orders" for a Standard Sky. This will leave more available for other dealers to order.

However, I could very well not understand the allocation process and be completely off. :D
Possible but I don't think you will find any dealer that doesn't max out their RL allocation. I think All dealer's will have no problem selling their allocation, and if they didn't, they would order for the dealership floor. They are only making between 3/4 thousand, that's not many.

I don't think you will see any dealer pass on a redline allocation. Any Saturn dealer's out there please give your input.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
deluke said:
Possible but I don't think you will find any dealer that doesn't max out their RL allocation. I think All dealer's will have no problem selling their allocation, and if they didn't, they would order for the dealership floor. They are only making between 3/4 thousand, that's not many.

I don't think you will see any dealer pass on a redline allocation. Any Saturn dealer's out there please give your input.
Your probably right.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
deluke said:
Some of us with sources like myself, brentil and other's have been saying, the GXP is tenitively to start the middle of Aughst ! You will be lucky if the red line start's the same time, it could be later then the GXP seeing the GXP was their first baby. But you guy's don't want to listen !!!!

You should have relized by know that most of these dealer's don't know what they are talking about !!!
Are you talking about me or am I just been too sensitive? :confused:

Regards,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts