Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 9/11 ==> 9/17.

• ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 52 Available Nationally (25%)
  • MM5 - Manual Transmission - 36 Available Nationally (17%)
  • N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)

As you all can see, a few more RedLines... :thumbs: Manual Transmissions are still constrained for those of us who ordered them... :banghead:

This brings the SKY RedLine to 173 Nationally

This week we (the store I work for) got one (1) SKY allocation, not sure yet if it is for the Regular SKY or the RedLine :mad:

Regards,

:eek: BA :eek:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
SKY Spy said:
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 9/11 ==> 9/17.

As you all can see, a few more RedLines... :thumbs: Manual Transmissions are still constrained for those of us who ordered them... :banghead:

This week we (the store I work for) got one (1) SKY allocation, not sure yet if it is for the Regular SKY or the RedLine :mad:

Regards,

I figured the manual would be the same as the Solstice at 30% ( They usually are ) but this stinks.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SKY Spy said:

Regards,

I'll bet it is. I will talk with you later today, PM.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Woo hoo! 52 more! What's that make the total now, then? 180ish? Getting there... Still looking like we shouldn't expect to get our SKY RL any earlier than the end of October though. :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Once the Redline production ramps up and the manual contraint is lifted do we expect to see allocation numbers for Redlines to be "80 Available Nationally (40%)"? The manual contraint applies to both Base and Redline models. Even if manual contraints increase to 80 Available Nationally (40%), this could still delay manual Redlines due to manual transmissions being used on base Sky allocations. I assume that until the manual contraint is dropped we won't see 80 Redlines a week being produced at Boxwood. Of course, realizing a portion of these Redlines will be automatics. Here's to hoping manual contraints get dropped and Redline production ramps up further next Thursday!

·
Registered
820 Posts
FastFreddie said:
Here's to hoping manual contraints get dropped and Redline production ramps up further next Thursday!

Dude, that is what I said last thursday, and the thursday before that, and the thursday before that, and the thursday before that, and the thursday before that, and the thursday before that, and the thursday before that, and the thursday before that, and the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that, the thursday before that. I think I am running out od steam after more then a year of waiting.....:confused:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thanks again SKY SPY! Despite my complaining, I don't know what I would do without your diligent updates every thursday. You atleast give me something to look fwd to.:thumbs:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks for the report

Will call my dealers righ away to see if they have an image for me. I'm #1 on 2 list and 3 on another.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hahahaha. Read around a little more. The more poking around online forums you do, the more you'll find that 95% of salesmen have no idea what they are talking about. Most are usually trying to make an excuse from some extravagant price hike.

38 for the rest of the year? We already know that allocations for 173 have gone out. What, are they gonna stop production only 4 weeks after starting? I'd get a new salesman if I were you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
cseadoo said:
my salesman just told me that there only 38 redlines going to be made for the rest of the year?
And you believed it????????????????:confused:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Then ask to talk to the General Sales Manager at your dealer, and tell them to pull up the reports. They should be able to see this info in their own systems, right SKY Spy/deluke?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
cseadoo said:
told him that on this forum the it stats 173 have been allocated...he still dissagreed.
How many SKYs does he own and how many are owned here... Who ya gonna believe?? :cheers:

Sales reps sell cars -- beyond that :nono:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts