Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 9/18 ==> 9/24.

• ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 180 Available Nationally (45%)
  • MM5 - Manual Transmission - 160 Available Nationally (40%)
  • N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)

This brings the SKY RedLine to 353 Nationally

This week we (the store I work for) got one (1) SKY allocation, not sure yet if it is for the Regular SKY or the RedLine :mad:

Regards,

:eek: BA :eek:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Holy cow! That's a huge jump! 180 in one week?! Woo hoo! Glad the manual constraint looks to have been relaxed as well. This is great news indeed! At this rate, we'll be over the 500 RL allocations (one/dealer in NA) by next week!

·
Registered
820 Posts
That is awesome! I just called my dealer, but the GM is not in today. He won't be in until tomorrow. I want a manual RL, does this mean that if he gets in tomorrow, that the opportunity to order a manual RL could be lost simply because he is not in, or is the option to order a manual given directly to the store. I am picturing that the dealer gets the allocation, then puts in an order for the manual that will not go through unless the constraint allows, and therefore only so many can get in if they act fast....I hope this isn't true, because my GM is not at work today and will miss the opportunity.....the salesman, as nice as they are, don't know what the latest TTP report is and can't put in the order without the GM.....:willy: :willy: :banghead:

·
Registered
653 Posts
I seem to remember hearing that a dealership is given a certain time frame to confirm the order after it's been offered. I'm sure that if you're dealership was given the shot at a manual RL image, you should be fine, as I would hope that GM Corporate would allow for things like managers being out of town in how their system is set up.

Good luck! I think we're gonna try to touch base with our dealer today and see if the one person in front of us got their allocation or not.

·
Registered
637 Posts
:willy: Help me Jewish God!!! :willy: Help me Ala!!!! :willy: Help me Oprah Winfrey!!!!:willy: Oh please oh please Tom Cruise use your Witchcraft and make sure that my Redline got ordered today!!!!:willy:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I seem to remember hearing that a dealership is given a certain time frame to confirm the order after it's been offered. I'm sure that if you're dealership was given the shot at a manual RL image, you should be fine, as I would hope that GM Corporate would allow for things like managers being out of town in how their system is set up.

Good luck! I think we're gonna try to touch base with our dealer today and see if the one person in front of us got their allocation or not.
I think you are right about them having some time to get it together... :thumbs:
I'm in the same boat as you... can't wait 'till the person in front of me gets "on the board"...then the real crazies start...:jester: :jester:

·
Registered
153 Posts
:willy: Help me Jewish God!!! :willy: Help me Ala!!!! :willy: Help me Oprah Winfrey!!!!:willy: Oh please oh please Tom Cruise use your Witchcraft and make sure that my Redline got ordered today!!!!:willy:
E. All of the above.....:thumbs: :jester: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Info Inside!!!

That is awesome! I just called my dealer, but the GM is not in today. He won't be in until tomorrow. I want a manual RL, does this mean that if he gets in tomorrow, that the opportunity to order a manual RL could be lost simply because he is not in, or is the option to order a manual given directly to the store. I am picturing that the dealer gets the allocation, then puts in an order for the manual that will not go through unless the constraint allows, and therefore only so many can get in if they act fast....I hope this isn't true, because my GM is not at work today and will miss the opportunity.....the salesman, as nice as they are, don't know what the latest TTP report is and can't put in the order without the GM.....:willy: :willy: :banghead:
Let me point you to one of my recent posts HERE.

Regards,

BA...

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Skyspy do you know how many total skys (both redlines and base) will be available this week?:confused:
Remember that the regular SKY is not contrained, only the RedLine OPTION is along with the Manual Transmission for BOTH versions.

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Allocated

Just got off the phone with the Sales Manager, and got the great News I have been accepted from this weeks allocation. Order #KKCFJQ :cheers: This has for sure made my day :thumbs:

·
Registered
119 Posts
canadian redlines

hello from Toronto !
I ordered a redline back in May and I have since visited my dealer and he showed me a tracking sheet indicating my car will be delivered by sept 30/06 .
I mentioned all this event code stuff ive seen on this forum. He indicated all GM orders in Canada are tracked thru admin in the Oshawa assembly plant but here in Canada the system of tracking numbering system differs somewhat from the USA. Can someone on this forum tell me with confidence if this is true or not and maybe shed some light on tracking a canadian car . One more thing he indicated that no Canadian cars have been constructed yet and the week of build for mine is 1st week of September.

My plate is "HIPRESHR"

·
Registered
444 Posts
hello from Toronto !
I ordered a redline back in May and I have since visited my dealer and he showed me a tracking sheet indicating my car will be delivered by sept 30/06 .
I mentioned all this event code stuff ive seen on this forum. He indicated all GM orders in Canada are tracked thru admin in the Oshawa assembly plant but here in Canada the system of tracking numbering system differs somewhat from the USA. Can someone on this forum tell me with confidence if this is true or not and maybe shed some light on tracking a canadian car . One more thing he indicated that no Canadian cars have been constructed yet and the week of build for mine is 1st week of September.

My plate is "HIPRESHR"

I live in Moncton NB and supposidly have the 1st "Canadian" Sky to be built??

I am currently at event 3400 with a TPW for next week.

Your sales manager can give you event codes, but off a "weekly" report that of course, is one week old once they get it.

In Canada, they use just the first 2 digets in the code.

For Example an Event 2500 is 25, 3000 is 30, 3400 is 34, etc etc..

Check with him again tomorrow.

Good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts