Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:cheers:

OK folks, here is your Weekly Constraint Report.

Constraints for TPP (Target Production Period) of 7/17/06 - 7/23/06 are:
  • Automatic Transmission :banghead:
  • RedLine Option :banghead:

Remember this only applies to vehicle that are going to be produced during the period mentioned above (7/17/06 - 7/23/06).

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks SkySpy - I'm one of those "waiters" that is very interested in the constraints. At least it gives me a heads up when the TPW is moved and why.

Thanks for the posting.:cheers:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wish I knew what my TPW is! According to my dealer, there are no constraints on the options I ordered.

Sky Spy, do you know if it means there is some type of production delay when a TPW isn't assigned? I've been at 3400 since 5/27 but I still don't have one. The G.M. didn't understand it either. :confused:

Any light you could shed on this would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a stupid question. Does that mean they are only producing automatics and redlines? Or that no automatics or redlines will be produced that week? Thanks, sorry for asking such a dumb question but I have myself all confused. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not seen many TPW at all and a lot of the ones I have seen end up not meaning anything either... Take them with a huge grain of salt!!! :cool:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FaerieKitty2 said:
I have a stupid question. Does that mean they are only producing automatics and redlines? Or that no automatics or redlines will be produced that week? Thanks, sorry for asking such a dumb question but I have myself all confused. LOL
No Automatics and no RedLines are projected to be built during that week!!! :nono:

Regards,

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
FaerieKitty2 said:
There is no allocation of Red Line's yet. They probably won't start getting picked up untill mid to late July.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Your weekly update is very helpful. :thumbs:
I didn't see any duration but, can I assume that the constraint for TPP 7/17 - 7/24 on the Redline is still "greater than" 4 weeks?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Luke Sky Watcher said:
I didn't see any duration but, can I assume that the constraint for TPP 7/17 - 7/24 on the Redline is still "greater than" 4 weeks?
I learned that that may not be 100% accurate since last week it stated that Manual transmissions where constrained for "greater that 4 weeks" and for this week's constraints, they are NOT constrained... Go figure!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Registered
304 Posts
Luke Sky Watcher said:
Your weekly update is very helpful. :thumbs:
Well, since the Redline mirrors teh GXP and the GXP has not passed final engineering muster as of yet (AFAIK) it would seem that the Redline would remain "out there". Not that you guys don't need the REdline, but it would be a slap in the face to Sol buyers to not have the GXP shipping at the same time as the Redline. (troll off :D )

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sky what about Bluestone?

I loved that answer take everything with a grain of salt and those numbers and constrained items sometimes mean absolutely nothing, when it comes time to build.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eye on Sky said:
I loved that answer take everything with a grain of salt and those numbers and constrained items sometimes mean absolutely nothing, when it comes time to build.
Nothing new my friend!!! :nono:

Regards,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts