Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any SKYs ordered this week for GM's TPP (Target Production Period) of 7/10-->16 have a constraint only on Manual Tranny. No other constraints are applicable for that TPP. Constraint is expected to be "Greater Than 4 Weeks" at this time... :banghead:

As expected there is a constraint on the ZMG67 (SKY RedLine) "Greater Than 4 Weeks" also... :rolleyes:

I will try to remember to check on constraints every Friday for all of you!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
SKY Spy said:
You are awesome :D

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
SKY Spy said:
Any SKYs ordered this week for GM's TPP (Target Production Period) of 7/10-->16 have a constraint only on Manual Tranny. No other constraints are applicable for that TPP. Constraint is expected to be "Greater Than 4 Weeks" at this time... :banghead:

As expected there is a constraint on the ZMG67 (SKY RedLine) "Greater Than 4 Weeks" also... :rolleyes:

Regards,

Does that mean if you ordered an automatic that it might get built sooner?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
SKY Spy said:

Regards,

Any sign of BlueStone in Dealer World?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GaryH said:
Does that mean if you ordered an automatic that it might get built sooner?
If you think your SKY will be up for Regular Order (Going from Pre-liminary Order to Placed Order) in the next 3-4 weeks you may want to consider the Auto Vs. the Manual or if yours is already an Auto then you have nothing to worry about (In the next 4 weeks or so). :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
richmcc said:
Any sign of BlueStone in Dealer World?
Nothing yet!!! :banghead:

Regards,

·
Registered
337 Posts
For The Love Of God

SKY Spy said:

Regards,

For the love of GOD SPY...whats going on here?:mad:

What's the problem with the Manuals?

I am suppose to be getting my Sky in the next 3-5 weeks...am I screwed?

Are these screwed up contraints normal for any car production or what?

This is all starting to tick me off BIGTIME!:brentil:

If I end up getting my car in AUG I'm cancelling and ordering the RedLine...ENOUGHS ENOUGH!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
REDSKY said:
For the love of GOD SPY...whats going on here?:mad:

What's the problem with the Manuals?

I am suppose to be getting my Sky in the next 3-5 weeks...am I screwed?

Are these screwed up contraints normal for any car production or what?

This is all starting to tick me off BIGTIME!:brentil:

If I end up getting my car in AUG I'm cancelling and ordering the RedLine...ENOUGHS ENOUGH!
If your SKY has already been accepted as a full order by GM you will be OK!!! :thumbs:

Only if your SKY is scheduled to be produced around the week of 7/10 --> 16. :eek:

Regards,

·
Registered
337 Posts
Confused

SKY Spy said:
If your SKY has already been accepted as a full order by GM you will be OK!!! :thumbs:

Only if your SKY is scheduled to be produced around the week of 7/10 --> 16. :eek:

Regards,

So let me get this right SPY....So there is not a PROBLEM with the 5 speed transmissions....The problem with the constraint for the week of 7/10-16 is that they WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH 5 speed transmissions to produce Skys?

·
Registered
102 Posts
REDSKY said:
So let me get this right SPY....So there is not a PROBLEM with the 5 speed transmissions....The problem with the constraint for the week of 7/10-16 is that they WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH 5 speed transmissions to produce Skys?
I would say you hit the nail on the head with that one!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I was told there was a hold on Manuals for the week my car is scheduled for production and one of the reasons I moved up? But who knows. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
REDSKY said:
You are RIGHT ON!!!

There are NO PROBLEMS with the Manual Tranny other that not being plentiful enough to fill orders. There is a constraint due to SUPPLIER CAPACITY!!! :banghead:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
skywulf said:
I was told there was a hold on Manuals for the week my car is scheduled for production and one of the reasons I moved up? But who knows. :confused:
There was constraint on the Manual Tranny also on last week's constraint report for TPP 7/3 --> 9 which also included the Chrome Wheels.

No constraint on Chrome Wheels this time!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm sure they have enough of those transmissions if you ordered a Colorado/Canyon :banghead:

Saturn getting the short stick again?

I'm still waiting for Bluestone. How come they can paint the demo SRL bluestone and tour the country with it but can't paint any production vehicles with that color? I liken it to painting a room. It takes just as much effort to get ready to paint one wall as the entire inside of the house, just a longer time. So what's the deal?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
SKY Spy said:
There was constraint on the Manual Tranny also on last week's constraint report for TPP 7/3 --> 9 which also included the Chrome Wheels.

No constraint on Chrome Wheels this time!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

I also just barely missed having a constraint on chrome wheels. Have you ever heard of a TPW being an earlier week than predicted? (I can hope, I can dream) And listen, I appreciate the dickens out of you sharing your information. You are a stellar human being to be so considerate! :)

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
skywulf said:
I also just barely missed having a constraint on chrome wheels. Have you ever heard of a TPW being an earlier week than predicted? (I can hope, I can dream) And listen, I appreciate the dickens out of you sharing your information. You are a stellar human being to be so considerate! :)
:eek: :thumbs: :cool:

Regards,

·
Registered
230 Posts
THANK YOU! I ordered an auto and was under the impression that it would delay my order. I am so glad to know that auto isn't a constraint right now!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
422 Posts
SKY Spy said:
There are NO PROBLEMS with the Manual Tranny other that not being plentiful enough to fill orders. There is a constraint due to SUPPLIER CAPACITY!!! :banghead:

Regards,

The problem are the customers - they don't order in that quota GM has planned.

Dump customers ! :jester:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That seems to be the general attitude! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts