Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thes are the constraint I heard were on the Sky. Just waiting for Sky Spy's post to confirm all info.

0 Constraint on Red Lines
0 constraint on Painted wheels

·
Registered
277 Posts
I can confirm this I stopped by my dealer to pick up a part for the Sol and the saturn guy was in there and knew I like to here the constraint reports...said Same

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yes, No availability. You can't order Red Lines or Painted wheels.
My dealer just confirmed the same....

No RL's for 3 weeks now!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
444 Posts
I am going to take you off the event code list seeing you know yours, you just spoke to your dealership.
Deluke:

I was never on your list as you said that you could not check for me due to the fact I was in Canada.

I had enough this morning and tore up my dealer and sales rep. The sales manager called GM Canada for the first time and got this news as well as a TPW of Oct 16th? Which does not make sense as the reports show 0 builds for that particular week..

I am more confused than ever now......:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I always have been under the assumption the R/L GXP line would restart in early October all and I would stick to that.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Deluke:

I was never on your list as you said that you could not check for me due to the fact I was in Canada.

I had enough this morning and tore up my dealer and sales rep. The sales manager called GM Canada for the first time and got this news as well as a TPW of Oct 16th? Which does not make sense as the reports show 0 builds for that particular week..

I am more confused than ever now......:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:
Sorry got you mixed up with SkyGeezer, with all the names I sometimes get Confused. I'll delete my post. But I didn't really mean anything by it I was just trying to shorten my list. :) :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sorry got you mixed up with SkyGeezer, with all the names I sometimes get Confused. I'll delete my post. But I didn't breally mean anything by it I was just trying to shorten my list. :) :)
Thanks!::thumbs:

No harm done!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Thes are the constraint I heard were on the Sky. Just waiting for Sky Spy's post to confirm all info.

0 Constraint on Red Lines
0 constraint on Painted wheels
Confirmed... Look HERE!!!

This SUCKS!!!!

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Right now the Sky is the "flavor of the month" and everyone wants to get their hands on one but as all fads do they eventually end. We put our deposits down and wait in line for something that may never come. Right now there is nothing else pushing the Sky off the top of our priority lists but the longer we wait the greater chance that something will come along to unseat it. In my case, if that should happen, GM loses me again. This car is my returning to the fold. I don't get too worked up in my wait for this car because of everything else I have going on in my life. Come next spring if I don't have my RL I'll simply get my deposit back and move on to something else.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Question: For those in the know.

With all the recent constraints on the RedLine option. How will this affect those of us who have ordered the Base Sky? Will they be building more of them and some even ahead of schedule? Any information would be appreciated.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts