Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Was this a Sky interest or just high end sports cars?

Maybe I'm just tired from the late nite and early rise this morning, (when I went to the garage to look and make sure it wasn't a dream!). What were you pointing out in the link?
Thanks,
John

Imaged KGKH3X 23/06/06
Built 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
At the dealer 8/30/06
In My garage!! 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards?

·
Registered
173 Posts
...I must have missed it too.:confused:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Simply none. Probably going to hear that a used Boxster or C5 Z06 is the same price as a loaded Redline. (Can you say TROLLING?).

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HUH? What you didn't see I posted a link that just came out today about SPORTS cars in the SPORTS car forum? Hmmm, this board might earn a reputation of not being open minded about other cool cars, Corvettes, 911s, and Vipers.

Your loss, don't like other cars, don't read this forum section.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
But this forum is not about Vettes, Porsches, and other sports cars. They have their own forums. Additionally, you will find very little, if ANY, discussion about other Saturns. There is a REDLINE forum for all things Redline, and there are general Saturn forums as well.

As to the remark "Hmmm, this board might earn a reputation of not being open minded about other cool cars", I am guessing that were there a poll about that IT WOULD NOT MATTER!!! There are people here that own Vipers, GTO's, Miatas, and plenty more. They came here to talk about SKY's. Nobody said they don't like other makes. But it appears that there are some that are hell bent to alter others desires to aquire and enjoy Kappas.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
But this forum is not about Vettes, Porsches, and other sports cars. They have their own forums. Additionally, you will find very little, if ANY, discussion about other Saturns. There is a REDLINE forum for all things Redline, and there are general Saturn forums as well.

As to the remark "Hmmm, this board might earn a reputation of not being open minded about other cool cars", I am guessing that were there a poll about that IT WOULD NOT MATTER!!! There are people here that own Vipers, GTO's, Miatas, and plenty more. They came here to talk about SKY's. Nobody said they don't like other makes. But it appears that there are some that are hell bent to alter others desires to aquire and enjoy Kappas.
ditto!...................:agree:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts

This section of the forum is everything but the SKY. One thread could be about Yugo vs. Geely... the next could be about the Caterpiller 797B with it's 117.1 Litre turbocharged diesel engine making 3,550 horsepower... if only I could fit that in my SKY... vroooooom... :jester:

Anyway, if others use the "New Posts" link from the main page as I do, all posts appear to be in one forum. However, there are many different sections available for many different topics.

Roadster/Small RWD Market/Other Vehicle General Discussion, Roadster/Small RWD Market Competition, and General Automotive Industry News sections are available here for talk of other vehicles other than SKY's/SOL's/GT's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts