Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention my fellow CDN's if any of you are planning on advising Saturn Of Canada of your delivery concerns & any other issues we have all been put through I was informed today by the head office to put it into writing as other SKY purchasers have & apparently these letters go directly to the Director Of Saturn Of Canada for review & will make a difference on the way they have been dealing with Canadian release dates if enough of us state our concerns. I have listed his contact information below.

Saturn Canada
C/o Dave Mc Call - Director Of Saturn Canada
1908 Colonel Sam Drive
Oshawa, Ontario
Canada
L1H 8P7

Also for all of you who were unaware the head office has the ability to contact you weekly with an update on your vehicle image, all you have to do is call the 1-800(263-3777) number & request that you weekly be updated of the status as you have not been getting this information from your dealership & they will set you up to follow up with you weekly via telephone. I found out today mine was preferenced finally :) & I will be now getting a weekly call update until it's arrival.

Finally some good news I can handle!

:cheers:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Write the director a nice letter .

Chloe
Thanks for the post.
Hopefully all Canadians waiting will write the director a nice letter:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hopefully

Yes hopefully they will because what we have all been dealt over these long months has been completely unacceptable & extremly unprofessional. Some of our fellow CDN's will be putting on snow tires when they pick up their cars at the rate they are projecting delivery of all the orders already purchased. It's truly to bad that people are having to give up their orders because of the delivery time they are giving us both in Canada & the US.

I have read a lot of the recent posts on this forum & can't believe how many people are feeling the same way I am, you would think that GM would realise they are just making people very very angry by the way they are conducting the purchase,delivery & customer updates of this vehicle & change it to gain returning customers in the future as opposed to deterring people from buying another GM product............

Maybe I should advise the director of Saturn to sign up on this forum & let him read these Sky purchasers posts, so he can gain an understanding of how much BS we have all been dealt & also how unprofessional the marketing/training of this vehicle was for their dealerships employees.....including head office!

skyrider said:
Chloe
Thanks for the post.
Hopefully all Canadians waiting will write the director a nice letter:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Chloe said:
Attention my fellow CDN's if any of you are planning on advising Saturn Of Canada of your delivery concerns & any other issues we have all been put through I was informed today by the head office to put it into writing as other SKY purchasers have & apparently these letters go directly to the Director Of Saturn Of Canada for review & will make a difference on the way they have been dealing with Canadian release dates if enough of us state our concerns. I have listed his contact information below.

Saturn Canada
C/o Dave Mc Call - Director Of Saturn Canada
1908 Colonel Sam Drive
Oshawa, Ontario
Canada
L1H 8P7

Also for all of you who were unaware the head office has the ability to contact you weekly with an update on your vehicle image, all you have to do is call the 1-800(263-3777) number & request that you weekly be updated of the status as you have not been getting this information from your dealership & they will set you up to follow up with you weekly via telephone. I found out today mine was preferenced finally :) & I will be now getting a weekly call update until it's arrival.

Finally some good news I can handle!

:cheers:
I'm glad you got some satisfaction.GM isn't in that business often :thumbs: But still waiting for the Sky it will get here someday.:lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
:cheers: thanks for the info chloe!!

sorry for my english but preferenced=building the car ????

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
apparently, lol who knows if they are just at their wits end with CDN's & just telling us what we want to hear to make us go away. lol I was told that it has been preferenced which means I am getting one & all has started to be built, not sure how long from this date till it will be here but I now have peace of mind knowing it will eventually show up! :)

chyno said:
:cheers: thanks for the info chloe!!

sorry for my english but preferenced=building the car ????

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I should check again...Maybe we were held up because of the Chrome wheels...who knows???

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Probably Border Security :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I suspect that there has been a plan in place all the time. I also suspect that communication isn't a stron suit with someone in the Saturn organization.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
BTW if any of those rumored strikes happen we may not see a Sky up here for a while.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
I suspect that there has been a plan in place all the time. I also suspect that communication isn't a stron suit with someone in the Saturn organization.
Probably since Big Brother GM started having more say.:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts