1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
262 Posts
Our SkyMiles program is 25. To celebrate, Delta and Avis are giving away 25 Saturn SKY Roadsters. You'll get one entry to win for every 1,000 miles you earn now through 12/31/06.
25 SKYs!!! Don't hold your breath. Now we know where they are all going.:willy:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Terms and conditions, Rule 1: each time you earn 1,000 miles that are posted to your SkyMiles account during the Promotion Period, you will gain one (1) entry into the sweepstakes.

Looks like the contest favors frequent flyers.

Rule 2: You may also enter the sweepstakes by hand-printing your complete name and address with zip code, phone number and SkyMiles number on a 3" x 5" piece of paper. You may enter as often as you wish via mail but limit one entry per outer mailing envelope.

Or frequent mailers.

Prizes to be delivered in "Late 2007"

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
RokketRide said:
Remember Laslo Holyfeld from 'Real Genius'?
I do!!! That was a great movie! :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
hmmmm.... i am going to mail in 100 entries.... gee, ya think i got a chance? SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Sky Baby whats the up date, you still going to be able to get your Sky...Seal9

·
Registered
95 Posts
25 Years. 25 Winners. 25 Saturn Sky Roadsters

I just received the following e-mail from Delta Airlines:

To celebrate our SkyMiles 25th Anniversary, we've planned an exciting year of offers, new benefits and special events to reward your outstanding loyalty.
To start, we've joined forces with Avis to offer 25 lucky winners one of 25 new Saturn Sky roadsters.
For your chance to win, simply register your SkyMiles number at delta.com/skymiles25. Then, start earning miles.
Every 1000 miles you earn between now and December 31st, 2006 is an entry into the sweepstakes. The more miles you earn, the more chances to win!
Each mile counts. Whether you're traveling abroad, reaping the rewards of the SkyMiles Credit Card by American Express®, or just earning miles through our broad network of partners, every mile increases your chance to win.
Stay tuned for more exciting news about our celebration. It's our way of thanking you for 25 fantastic years.
Delta Air Lines

Terms & Conditions
The "SkyMiles® 25th Anniversary" Sweepstakes is sponsored by Delta Air Lines. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You may register online to participate beginning at 12:00:00 Midnight, U.S. Eastern Time on 3/22/06 through 11:59:59 PM, U.S. ET, on 12/31/06. You may also enter by mail and mail-in entries must be postmarked by 1/1/07 and received by 1/10/07. See complete official rules for details at delta.com/skymiles25. Open to legal U.S. residents, who are 18 years of age or older and licensed drivers as of 3/22/06. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. Partners subject to change. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers subject to change without notice. All Delta SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skymiles25.

© 2006 Delta Air Lines, Inc.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Maybe Brentil or KappaMan will just move it to be near its twin...... i am going to send in 100 entries.... maybe i can get a twin for my car.... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
seal9 said:
Sky Baby whats the up date, you still going to be able to get your Sky...Seal9
Yes.... no matter what happens elsewhere... i will be getting my sky.paying cash anyway.... i stopped into the dealership yesterday and there was no update yet.... he was gone for a few days... i just called him and he is out of the office.. or away from his desk... i think i will run in town and just DROP in .. and get the report in my grubby little hands..... I WANT TO KNOW.....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
95 Posts
SkyBaby said:
.... i stopped into the dealership yesterday and there was no update yet.... he was gone for a few days... i just called him and he is out of the office.. or away from his desk... i think i will run in town and just DROP in .. and get the report in my grubby little hands..... I WANT TO KNOW.....SkyBaby-07
SkyBaby - Good luck. I called my San Diego-area Saturn dealer yesterday, and all they could tell me is that their yellow demo car was expected sometime this week, which is about 3 weeks later than they had been told. They had no idea what color their first customer cars were going to be. They also confirmed the unexpectedly high demand for red/black interiors and subsequent delay this is causing for cars so configured.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Hey gang, Delta Airlines is having a contest to give away 25 Sky's to celebrate there 25 year anniversary of the sky mile program.
hmmmmm.... a sure fire way of winning... get 60,000 pieces of 3"x5" paper and handwrite your complete name and address with zip code, phone number and SkyMiles number. Then take the money you'd have to spend on postage and envelopes and give it to your local Saturn dealer. That whole handwriting part is optional, btw :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ggccg said:
hmmmmm.... a sure fire way of winning... get 60,000 pieces of 3"x5" paper and handwrite your complete name and address with zip code, phone number and SkyMiles number. Then take the money you'd have to spend on postage and envelopes and give it to your local Saturn dealer. That whole handwriting part is optional, btw :jester:

WHAT A CONCEPT.... good thinking... hehehehe.... that is why i will only submit one hundred entried.... dont want to blow it all on stamps..... hehehe..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
95 Posts
Minor detail

Be sure not to miss this important little detail from the official contest rules:

5. PRIZES: Twenty-Five (25) Grand Prizes - A new 2007 Saturn SKY Roadster, Model ZMB67 with 5-speed short throw manual transmission (MSRP-$23,690 each prize). Vehicles will be awarded in late 2007, and if a winner does not wish to wait for the vehicle to be delivered at that time, he/she may elect a cash substitution of $15,000 (in lieu of the prize vehicle).

Yup, that's 2007, as in the year that follows 2006 !

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
that seems to be a ripoff.... i would wait.... since i will have one anyway in a month...... not a problem for me...... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Well, I don't fly Delta that often, have one of their mile cards and already have a Sky coming. However, if I ever want to drive it, I may have to enter this contest so my wife will have one as well!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SkyBaby said:
hmmmm.... i am going to mail in 100 entries.... gee, ya think i got a chance? SkyBaby-07
A chance? If it were up to me, you'd be one of the winners :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ggccg said:
I like your thinking baby :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts