Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well tomorrow may in deed be a "tell tale" day once we get the report from Sky Spy!:thumbs:

Let's hope that the RL's are back on track and that they resume production & build!!:D

We can hope that they have fixed the problems and all is AOK to run full blast again....

We are counting on you Sky Spy!!

Thanks again for all that you do:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I'll be posting the info as soon as I can... Remember it IS my day off so sometimes I don't get up until 10:30 AM or so... :D

Patience GrassHopper!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Well tomorrow may in deed be a "tell tale" day once we get the report from Sky Spy!:thumbs:

Let's hope that the RL's are back on track and that they resume production & build!!:D

We can hope that they have fixed the problems and all is AOK to run full blast again....

BTW, you should had used a different title for your thread... That's what I would had used tomorrow... :banghead:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be posting the info as soon as I can... Remember it IS my day off so sometimes I don't get up until 10:30 AM or so... :D

Patience GrassHopper!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...
That's cool.....:cool:

We will be eagerly awaiting the potential great news!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
BTW, you should had used a different title for your thread... That's what I would had used tomorrow... :banghead:

Regards,

BA...
I did!

I thought ahead and used the wrong dates!!:thumbs:

You can use the correct ones!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
oh, let it be great news!

:jester:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts

They rumor is they don't have the fix yet. But the info is from a different source and I haven't confirmed.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
They rumor is they don't have the fix yet. But the info is from a different source and I haven't confirmed.
Maybe the build of my RedLine will be delayed until the day after they start adding the power seat adjustment and the new locks?? hmmm...

I guess I wouldn't mind that too much...

:willy: ...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Maybe the build of my RedLine will be delayed until the day after they start adding the power seat adjustment and the new locks?? hmmm...

I was thinking about that, too... Be nice to have the goodies. OR, years from now, to be able to say "This is an early, EARLY Red Line. Notice that it does NOT have the power door lock switch."

That would be cool, too.

I'll be happy either way.

Yay! :thumbs:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ditto the Thanks a Lot. Sky Spy!!!!! I send the info to my dealer... They appreciate it too!:thumbs:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I agree!:thumbs:

I want my car, but if it means waiting an extra week or 2 to get the new goodies, I would wait in a heartbeat!!:D

Let's hope they resume production soon!:cheers:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thats a good thought Michael.....:D It would be nice that if there is a delay in the R/L's that the base production will at least take up the slack.......:rolleyes: well I can hope anyway......:lol: Damn I WANT MY RIDE:willy: :willy: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If production stops on the R/L...does that mean more roadsters...just a thought...
It would make a lot of sense what you are saying.:thumbs:

They are now able to focus 100% on the base Sky and Opel GT's.

These past few weeks must have caught the plant up BIG TIME!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts