Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fascinated with new experiences. I also often find myself avoiding what appear to be aimlessly wandering diatribes. On occasion though I have been known to wander into new areas not realizing the potential for truly awe inspiring revelations.
I am experiencing one at the moment having just finished a brain numbing conversation with what I can only surmise is a cow in a Man Costume! I have tried my best to reason with the cow, point out salient points of how an order number is tracked and done everything for the cow except attempt to tip it and take over it's computer myself to find out a status of my order.
After a number of attempts to hold meaningful conversation with the cow I am resigned to the fact that the cow will not be able to operate the keyboards or follow instructions in english. I am only hoping that as I set here writing and watching grass grow while drinking a margarita, that the cow will at least recognize the object of my desire when it does arrive at the cows dealership and CALL ME!
I intend to eat more beef in the future now....
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
...update????
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ernest you made me laugh!:lol: Thanks my friend!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
StarlightSky said:
I'm fascinated with new experiences. I also often find myself avoiding what appear to be aimlessly wandering diatribes. On occasion though I have been known to wander into new areas not realizing the potential for truly awe inspiring revelations.
I am experiencing one at the moment having just finished a brain numbing conversation with what I can only surmise is a cow in a Man Costume! I have tried my best to reason with the cow, point out salient points of how an order number is tracked and done everything for the cow except attempt to tip it and take over it's computer myself to find out a status of my order.
After a number of attempts to hold meaningful conversation with the cow I am resigned to the fact that the cow will not be able to operate the keyboards or follow instructions in english. I am only hoping that as I set here writing and watching grass grow while drinking a margarita, that the cow will at least recognize the object of my desire when it does arrive at the cows dealership and CALL ME!
I intend to eat more beef in the future now....
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
...update????
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
You don't need to eat more beef. Just drink more margaritas.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One pitcher down, mixin' another. Wife went to see the kids in San Diego, I gotta hold down the fort!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes that is the key to drink more margritas....I have found that cows tend to be very hard to get along with or understand if you do not have the right mix of acohol in your system....here in Texas it is beef and margritas:cheers:

·
Registered
113 Posts
The sense of humor you guys have is utterly crazy !!!! :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Or better yet, udderly crazy. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Lisa

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pdxskygirl that was pretty "Punny"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
If you happen to fix too many margaritas... take some to the cows... i know pony's like BASS BEER......SkyBaby-07

1 - 10 of 10 Posts