Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would pass along some information that my ever so wonderful Saturn service rep gave to me. I took my Sky in to have the trunk lid aligned and pointed out a small gap between the window and the top. I was afraid that the support arm that has been a problem for others was becoming a problem for me. Fortunately, that was not the case. Sometimes when I would close the inside latch, it was shifting the top out of the correct position so that it wasn't lined up right. He pointed out to me the little metal arm that comes out of the corner has a little hole that it is supposed to go into, which it wasn't doing. Now that I know to double check this, it hasn't been a problem. I've attached a picture of the parts that I am talking about. Hopefully you can see it.

As I am certain to do something else goofy that might be of interest to others, I'll be sure and pass along the info. What can I say...it's a gift. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thank you for that post...I never noticed that little hole/pin before! Now I will always make sure to check that. :thumbs:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts