Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered a top from these guys about a month ago. They took my money upfront no issues taking the money. they described the process pretty poorly and seemed very confused about the processes themselves. Come to find out part of the reason that is becuase they don't have anything to do with making the top or distributing it they are using a third-party company. Once they collect the money they are out of the process and could careless. They dont tell you that you could be waiting months for the top they pay it off as if the top is made and that just need your top to collect a few parts to finish the new one. They lost my top which they kept telling me they would get back to me on and never did. As I said very poor customer service.

Edit: EZ on convertible tops is actually the supplier

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
They lost it- that's a new one. When you shipped them the top- the cloth part, how did you send it?
UPS- Fed Ex or USPS? You kept the frame part- removing the cloth part less the back glass, weatherstrips.

Does the shipping company you used have a date of delivery to Convertible Top Guys?
Did someone at the CT guys company have to sign for the delivery?
Was an insured value placed upon the merchandise over $100.00?

IF the Convertible Top guys received it- your tracking # for the delivery and then lost it to EZ in their shipment- that's on them & the carrier they used, not EZ.

IF EZ never received the top from Convertible Top it was never shipped to EZ in the first place.
Produce the tracking # and date of shipment when they send it to-EZ.
IF they can't produce that info- it is still in their building somewhere.
Fine keep the lost cloth but refund your money.

IF EZ lost the top after receiving it- that's all on them. You have a receipt of your money- check cashed or c/c statement showing the amount?
Have you contacted EZ customer service? Did they receive any thing
from CT Guys in the last month?

IF no- back to CT guys. You have proof of delivery and proof of payment, but no services rendered?

If they are not going to refund your money back- tell them, you will see them
in small claims court, plus lawyer fees incurred.
I bet they find it then- hidden somewhere in their building.

Scam sham plus bad publicity on the internet can wreck a company's good name or standing, which is way worse to them than losing your cloth top is.

LAC

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so what they do is email you a shipping label with a Q number. it gets shipped to EZ-On directly and the Q number is the tracking number once it gets there. the shipping lable convertible top guys sent was a bad shipping label this is according to UPS so I purchased a new label everything was the same except the tracking number. The EZ-on found the top last night and called. That said EZ-on didnt care what we had to say and pretty much said that CT guys is their customer not us. So i told them I just want the old top back and a refund as I don't feel that if there was an issue I would get customer support from CT guys or EZ-on they agreed to ship it back.

so essentially the CT Guys are nothing more than a middle man for EZ-on and have literally no part in the entire process this is why they are so clueless as to what the process is or how the top comes or what is needed and so on. at no point do they ever take delivery of the top however they are your only contact in the process unless ez-on reaches out to you directly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts