Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to work the other day driving down the 15 freeway south of Devore. The average speed on this open road is about 80 mph, so I was doing about that in the fast lane. I saw a car coming up fast behind me, and I mean fast. I'm thinking he must have been doing between 90-100 mph. He changed into the next lane to pass and all of a sudden slowed down to check out my car. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see the driver. It was on my side for awhile then slipped back behind me again. He was there for awhile and then went around to get in front of me to check out the front view. He drove with me for awhile until I had to change freeways.

Can't believe that the Sky actually stopped a Z06 from speeding on an open freeway. :lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I was going to work the other day driving down the 15 freeway south of Devore. The average speed on this open road is about 80 mph, so I was doing about that in the fast lane. I saw a car coming up fast behind me, and I mean fast. I'm thinking he must have been doing between 90-100 mph. He changed into the next lane to pass and all of a sudden slowed down to check out my car. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see the driver. It was on my side for awhile then slipped back behind me again. He was there for awhile and then went around to get in front of me to check out the front view. He drove with me for awhile until I had to change freeways.

Can't believe that the Sky actually stopped a Z06 from speeding on an open freeway. :lol:
Maybe Z06 didn't want to set a bad example for its little brother/sister.:jester:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts