Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Take care they do'nt arrest you for alchemy or witchcraft.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Well for many of us it doesn't exist :lol: ...WE STILL DON'T HAVE OURS!:mad:

So you don't feel so bad...My insurance Co. says the Sky doesn't exist either...they called the higher ups and they are looking into it...well they better find out the Sky exists before I get the Insurance on it...:willy:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
My insurance company didnt know how to rate mine either, not in the computer. But as far as the DMV, I guess those of us who have ours aren't really driving cars???? :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
twirp said:
<Original question split by moderator. Please see thread: Coupon [KappaSphere discount code & car cover discussion]>

Oh and by the way nobody on this forum has a Sky yet. Its totally impossible according to the Texas Department of Transportation. They say these cars do not exist as my wife tried to pick up our personalized plates today, so Ill go up there Monday and I won't be a happy camper, and whats actually funny about it is we got our real plates from the dealer right before she went to the courthouse.:willy:
That is interesting... so they won't let you register because it isn't in their system??? Or they won't let you get a custom plate with the word SKY in it because they don't think a car with that name exists?

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
can you prove you are not deceased?

Let's hope the state doesn't decide you have died - would they accept a personal appearance as proof that you are still alive? or do you need a note from your doctor?

·
Registered
337 Posts
My Insurance company has all the Insur. quotes I could want on the Solstice because it's a 2006 model.....

The SKY is a 2007 model...that is what is causing all the problems!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Sounds like the TX Dept of Transportation is a little behind in updating its computer systems (which everyone knows is infallible). Take them to the Saturn website just to tease 'em..... :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
REDSKY said:
My Insurance company has all the Insur. quotes I could want on the Solstice because it's a 2006 model.....

The SKY is a 2007 model...that is what is causing all the problems!
nope, they have the 2007's that are already out... at least State Farm does...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
twirp said:
<Original question split by moderator. Please see thread: Coupon [KappaSphere discount code & car cover discussion]>

Oh and by the way nobody on this forum has a Sky yet. Its totally impossible according to the Texas Department of Transportation. They say these cars do not exist as my wife tried to pick up our personalized plates today, so Ill go up there Monday and I won't be a happy camper, and whats actually funny about it is we got our real plates from the dealer right before she went to the courthouse.:willy:
I think someone is just not looking right, there are many on here from Texas that have had no problem..... sounds like the person you talked to just does not know his Butt from a hole in the ground....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts