Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Oct 11th 10:00am;
Rain date Oct 12th
Starting at: 1112 River Rd. The Vistor Center Washington Crossing, PA.
Doing a fall run to the 12 cover bridges in Bucks County, PA.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ardie yes to all of the above but lunch. We'll stop for some lunch some where along the way.. Just don't know where. It's just a ride throught the County. To see the Cover Bridges and fall colors. Stopping at the Bridges, that have a place to stop and park.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Ardie yes to all of the above but lunch. We'll stop for some lunch some where along the way.. Just don't know where. It's just a ride throught the County. To see the Cover Bridges and fall colors. Stopping at the Bridges, that have a place to stop and park.
Thanks. This sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to check with the wife and put it on the schedule.:thumbs:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Making a test run Sunday 14th. Anyone up for a ride I'll be at the Memorial Building Washington Crossing rt.32 river rd. by 10:45. We are up to 15 to 20 cars now.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Joe and I made the test run. So now we are set. With the number of cars we will break the group into two small groups. I'll take one and Joe the other, but we need two cars with raidos to run the back door.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sounds like a fun day, will check with the wife and get back to you. It is about an hour and a half ride for us to the starting place.:patriot:
"The Sky's The Limit"

Talked to the wife when she came home from work, we will be joining you on this cruise. Car plus two. Looking forward to this, we did one in 2007 lots of fun.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sounds like a fun day, will check with the wife and get back to you. It is about an hour and a half ride for us to the starting place.:patriot:
"The Sky's The Limit"

Talked to the wife when she came home from work, we will be joining you on this cruise. Car plus two. Looking forward to this, we did one in 2007 lots of fun.
Would like to know if this is still on. Haven't heard anything since I last posted.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts