Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its an article about the solstice but considering they are the same car underneath, I take a performance review of a solstice as an indicator of what the Sky will be like.

October issue of "Automobile" magazine. They do a comparison with the mx-5. the last paragraph---

"As always, we reserve the right to change our minds. After we clock these contenders on a racetrack and let them live in our garage a few months, the standings may differ. But to day the bouquet goes to the Pontiac Solstice"

Whatcha think?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yah, see my new post regarding seeing one on the road.
My wife and I saw a dark blue Solstice on the 401 just east of Toronto and the car is drop dead gorgeous.
Looks wise its got to be the best looking roadster on the road. :cheers:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Road and track

also an article about both the mx-5 and the solstice in the road and track where road & track liked the solstice over the mx-5 which i was surprised about. don't get me wrong I love our kappas, but 6speed drool.. and it seemed like it reached higher speeds in each gear. (course I'm about the redline anyway) :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
SkyHawk said:
Yah, see my new post regarding seeing one on the road.
My wife and I saw a dark blue Solstice on the 401 just east of Toronto and the car is drop dead gorgeous.
Looks wise its got to be the best looking roadster on the road. :cheers:
Until the Sky hits the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts