Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to my dealership today to ck on my Sky...looks like it should at the dealership in 3-5 weeks...

I think most of us should be getting our Skys mid May-beginning of June...PERSONALLY THATS JUST FINE BY ME...just in time to have the top down day and night!

So anyway,

Talk to my man Paul and a few others there at the dealership...

A man just came in the other day trading in his SOLSTICE (taking a mighty hit) for a new Sky.

He said he didnt want the SOLSTICE for one simple reason (LOOKS ALONE) He just said the Sky was by far the better looking car and he didnt care if he was going to take a hit on the trade and wait a few more months for the Sky.

Thats just crazy! Summer is around the corner and he's trading in his Solstice?

Man this SKY IS ONE HELL OF A HOT ITEM!

We should all be happy as Pigs in S#$T that we will all be driving ours in the next month or so...HELL YEAH!

RedSky:lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
The SKY is a big hit anywhere you drive, even to the Pontiac dealer!!! The minute you drive one off the showroom floor you become a celebrity, so be prepared to be a spokesman for this ride. If you are afraid of attention, don't buy this car!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ahemmm! Don't offend you big brother...
The beauty of the two cars is the vast difference in the looks (Other than the trunk deck) One is a throwback look (Sol) the other is a contemorary Cadillac XLR esque look...both are awesome it is just which you perfer...the people trading the sol's in are people with too much money and want to have the hot thing on the road at any cost.

·
Registered
48 Posts
let me say that i am in new jersey near the shore and everyone has either beep there horn stopped me or pulled me over to asked what kind of car and that it is the best looking car they ever saw.
i now know how it feels to be an instant celebrity
and i can't wait until there is more skys on the road so this can end

·
Registered
277 Posts
both are awesome it is just which you perfer...the people trading the sol's in are people with too much money and want to have the hot thing on the road at any cost.

:agree: If the owners of the SOL who traded were smart enough and cared about a buck, they would have sold the cars on their own and made some extra $$. Wonder how long they will keep their Sky, probably until the next hot car comes out.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Stu's Sky said:
both are awesome it is just which you perfer...the people trading the sol's in are people with too much money and want to have the hot thing on the road at any cost.

:agree: If the owners of the SOL who traded were smart enough and cared about a buck, they would have sold the cars on their own and made some extra $$. Wonder how long they will keep their Sky, probably until the next hot car comes out.
One of the niceties of having money, don't have to go thru the hassle of selling and haggling.......Not that I have money to burn, but some will do anything to have the Sky......NOW. JMO

·
Registered
357 Posts
Ernest said:
The SKY is a big hit anywhere you drive, even to the Pontiac dealer!!!
Not too fast there Ernest. The GMC/Pontiac dealer I leased my Envoy from last August had a VIP preview night for the all-new 2007 Yukon & Yukon Denali last Wednesday night. They have their last Solstice instock - a white automatic, #15 or 15 allocations - and it was predominately displayed. My salesman doesn't know I ordered the SKY over the Solstice (not like I would have anyway), but when he demo'ed it he threw in several times how the "Sol was 10x's better looking than the SKY and how they sold every Solstice for $5,000 over MSRP and the Solstices are in such demand that people are coming in still throwing money at them even though they have no more allocations". This after talking to my Saturn sales manager a few days before about how a couple came in to order a SKY because their Pontiac dealer <the same Pontiac dealer above> has been "trying" to get them a Sol since October of 2005!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts