Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I gave up looking and just took an oil can to everything I could find that made noise. Squeaks disappeared and have not come back for over a year.

Reactions: Wnolte1122

·
Registered
847 Posts
I gave up looking and just took an oil can to everything I could find that made noise. Squeaks disappeared and have not come back for over a year.
mazzella, I believe taking the oil can to everything was first perfected by Dorothy in “de-squeaking” the Tin Woodsman in Oz. Glad to hear it’s equally effective with the Sky. 😎
Flash photography Font Event Display device Multimedia

·
Registered
40 Posts
quick question, do any of your cars creak and rattle when (god forbid) you find it necessary to drive on a primitive road? sorta like a bad ball joint sound on an old ford, but i know it is not. i figure it is just the nature of a convertable, that they have a lot more chassis flex than a hardtop. please tell me yours do too....
When my car was new I had my door strike’s replaced under warranty as the car sounded like bad ball joints from the door rattle. To check, open the door and grab ahold of the strike and see if they wiggle. I’ve seen posted where the strikes were removed and welded from behind as the are only peened over.

·
Registered
42 Posts
View attachment 120190

22 tons of gravel…. I can relate. Just finished getting rid of my gravel driveway and replacing it with concrete. After years playing with Rock Bands, and going to concerts, I’m amazed I can still hear 👂 anything. I do hear my wife… too often I don’t listen…. 😇…..
That driveway cost you the price our little Kappa cars. Just finished doing the same.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts