Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The auto srt6 is intense even though I didn't baby it and I was moving it wanted to go faster than I was going. The salesman was in the car so I didn't push it to much.Serious fun in that 330 hp car. I tested two other versions the 215 hp auto convertible and a manual coupe. I'll start by saying with these cars I went out on my own and when I was done with the test I didn't go back right away(burning rubber smell). The convertible was fun and quick but the coupe with me in control kicked a** I don't claim to be a mechanic with the stick but the cars with the same engine had totally different feels. The manual chirped through the gears. The 330 hp was fast I don't think I would be quik enough to accellerate as well at least not for a while. But I think I would love the challenge. So what can I expect from the saturns at 260hp the 215 auto wasn't bad but the manual was alot better or is the RL set up more like the 330 hp and it really wouldn't make much of a difference which you get. If anyone knows the answer or where gm has the test track set up I'm there for a real experience with the car and not estimated or GM biased info. The problem is simple I can't test drive the car before I get it and I want to be happy with my choice. This is frustating:banghead:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts