Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, while driving, spotted the crossfire convertible...although this is not the first time I have looked at her, definitely a roadster to be considered as a runner up to our SKY...more expensive but still makes a statement. Cannot say anthing bad about a crossfire.

I know this is a sky forum, but things needed a change...for a while.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
It's very nice I to looked at the crossfire, Chrysler also showed that sales were up, I think 2.4 % I know my stock went up a little....Seal9

·
Registered
380 Posts
I almost bought a Crossfire.

I test drove a crossfire several times and was really hot on one. I likes the styling and power. Having several roadsters I could'nt help compare it to my BMW Z4 and Miata and found the Crossfire too ride soft and handling to be sloshy in the twisties, I did not like the feel of the clutch which is unbelieveably soft, almost as if the pressure plate spring was worn out. I also thought the throw in the gear box was long. Once I saw the Sky the contest was over. I might add that my Sky performs like a true roadster, not like a sedan.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
marlboromike said:
Hey Skywulf...r your eyes wide shut ...read again...SKY still my favorite...
Give me a break...:lol: :lol: Smelled like 4:30 a.m when I woke up too!!! And, you guessed right. No glasses. Same as driving with my eyes closed...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a Crossfire coupe with Autostick. I truly love the car (it fits well with the Rocketeer acoutrement). A former girlfriend's father had one with standard, and I hear the same thing with the squishy clutch and long throw.

It can't really be compared to the SKY. Crossfire is definitely a GT car, SKY much more sports-ish.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Crossfire was one of the worst selling cars last year in the US.. the cars sat on the lot on average something like 200 days before they were bought.

The SRT-6 is better, but the car is too little, too much.

:)

·
Registered
230 Posts
crossfired

dealer here in LA offered me 10k off msrp and low financing... i am still tempted but i think my sky is coming before the end of the month....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts