Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great weekend enjoying my CTS-V but it's still sad to say I won't be getting a Sky anymore.

But this is good news to another forum member out there. There is still a NM dealership that has my deposit. I found this dealer after calling just about all of them in West/Midwest and found the best place in line with out a ridiculous $3,000-$8,000 upcharge. Between both dealerships that they own I am #4, which is #2 for the dealership. These two dealers are being allocated 40 Skys for the 2007 year. If production gets going full steam by September I'm guessing the Sky would arrive in Oct-Nov or possibly sooner. Here in Salt Lake there are about 70 people on hold for the Sky with about 40 of them waiting for the Redline! I was looing at a two year wait locally so that's the main reason why I went with the NM dealer. *There is a $1,000 market adjustment price increase* associated with the deposit. I was fine with the $1,000 because it ment I would be driving my Sky about 19 months sooner.

So I'm calling my dealer today to let them know I'm cancelling the order, I would really like to call up and let them know a fellow Sky forum member will be taking my spot. If you want my spot shoot me a PM!

Thanks Everyone!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone, anyone?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just out of curiousity,did you specify a color and tranny yet? Would your dealer be fine with it? How would the money be transfered? Randolph Hane

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dolph4golf said:
Just out of curiousity,did you specify a color and tranny yet? Would your dealer be fine with it? How would the money be transfered? Randolph Hane
Hello Randolph,

Colors and options would be up to you, at this point it has only been designated as a Redline.

Not sure how the dealer would handle it. I would rather just get them to credit back my card and then you call let them run your card for $500.

I wanted to call today, if there are any takers shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
going going going...

Anybody want my spot?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good job picking the CTS-V :thumbs:

·
Registered
62 Posts
sky

bluestang50 said:
Good job picking the CTS-V :thumbs:
I had a V.... get the sky. The value of the V will tank in short order. Mine was blown, god awful fast but I took it in the knickers when I sold it.

Good luck in any case.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lasstss said:
I had a V.... get the sky. The value of the V will tank in short order. Mine was blown, god awful fast but I took it in the knickers when I sold it.

Good luck in any case.
Exactly, I bought it used and let the last sucker loose his $20K.:D

Anyway, last call.

Nobody wants a #2 RedLine spot?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts