Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so based on the interior pics i can't find a cup holder in this car. Maybe it's one of those retractable cup holder's built into the dashboard somewhere... I hope.

There's nothing better than hitting the road with a nice hot cup of coffee :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
There are at least three. Two pop out between the driver and passanger and one pops out on the passanger side at the consol. They are a little hard to reach though. The Solstice is a tight little car. You kinda have to reach behind you for almost everything.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
There are at least three. Two pop out between the driver and passanger and one pops out on the passanger side at the consol. They are a little hard to reach though. The Solstice is a tight little car. You kinda have to reach behind you for almost everything.
I don't know if I could struggle for my Timmies, but maybe I won't go thru the drive thru, I'll just sit and watch everyone drool as I sit at timmies drinking my coffee. Probably safer as when I drive my Sky I might want to keep both hands on the wheel:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
wakebord99 said:
Ok, so based on the interior pics i can't find a cup holder in this car. Maybe it's one of those retractable cup holder's built into the dashboard somewhere... I hope.

There's nothing better than hitting the road with a nice hot cup of coffee :cheers:

how bout a nice ice cold diet pepsi?........... and... yes, the cupholder is positioned by the left knee of passenger on center counsul...... if i was told correctly...... and the two kinda behind YOU.. the driver.... to make it all but impossible to be get unless you are a yoga star and bend backwards and still drive..... ugh..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umm Pepsi !! And all i have to say is :willy: for cup holders ! I was getting worried, because that might be a deal breaker to have no cup holders in a car. I had an eclipse with some useless cup holders, and there is nothing worse that having none. I think i can take some yoga while i'm waiting for my car.. hehe.:thumbs:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
76 Posts
Myself and others hit the center one with an elbow by accident and always opens up, that's the only problem.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SolSky_Designs said:
Myself and others hit the center one with an elbow by accident and always opens up, that's the only problem.
Not to self... Amputate elbow...:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Makes me glad I only eat or drink in my husband's vehicles, never my own. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SILVER ANNIV said:
Makes me glad I only eat or drink in my husband's vehicles, never my own. :lol:

Why did i never learn that one?.. OH... THAT IS RIGHT....... 5 KIDS.... lol.... anyway.. cant go anywhere without my diet pepsi... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SkyBaby said:
Why did i never learn that one?.. OH... THAT IS RIGHT....... 5 KIDS.... lol.... anyway.. cant go anywhere without my diet pepsi... SkyBaby-07

Wait.. let me get this straight. 5 kids, and your getting a 2 seater. I thought i was being kinda selfish with a Wife and 1 kid. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
wakebord99 said:
Wait.. let me get this straight. 5 kids, and your getting a 2 seater. I thought i was being kinda selfish with a Wife and 1 kid. :cheers:
BTW - you did know that the kid won't fit in the trunk, right?? Even with the top up! Seriously!!

:lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spag said:
BTW - you did know that the kid won't fit in the trunk, right?? Even with the top up! Seriously!!

:lol:
:brentil: Are you kdding.. I've got these guys designing special luggage w/holes..

Hold on I hear someone at the door (in the distance "Hello are you James Shuster?" "Yes Officer how may I help you?" "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can, and will be used agaist you ... " it goes silent

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
You know iffen you do it right . The youngin can lay flat on the decklid with his leg up and you could put a suitcase on his back and tell him to hang on . But don't go over 50mph just in case the youngin lets loose of their hold and the suitcase is all over the ground. But iffen it is Samsonite don't worry. They are good suitcases.:lol: :cool: Skip...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
wakebord99 said:
Ok..... in all fairness.... all the kids have their own cars... only the youngest... almost 15 dont have his license yet.......... This will NOT be my only car,.,,,, there is my BMW M3 , Chevy Avalanche.. fully loaded.... we have a new Saturn VUE..... a Chevy Cavalier.... a Chevy Geo Tracker... a Chevy Barretta... a Cutlas Sierra.....a Ford Contour.. stricktly for the darn long miles that are necessary for no reason..... a Vulcan Motorcycle... a Ski-Natique ski boat...... ahhhh..... lets see...... so... they are all teens.. and i bet ya i could get a kid or two.. or maybe a few grandkids in the trunk... if i try .. really.. really hard.... 20 yr daughter... 19 yr daughter...18 yr son... 17 yr son.. and the youngest... almost 15... my oldest would have been 25 this yr... and 3 grandkids... the oldest would have been 5 this yr..a girl.... then there is a 4 yr old girl... and the youngest... almost 2 yr old grandson.... not to mention the countless animals roaming around the house....... UGH... i think that is enough...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SkyBaby said:
Ok..... in all fairness.... all the kids have their own cars... only the youngest... almost 15 dont have his license yet.......... This will NOT be my only car,.,,,, there is my BMW M3 , Chevy Avalanche.. fully loaded.... we have a new Saturn VUE..... a Chevy Cavalier.... a Chevy Geo Tracker... a Chevy Barretta... a Cutlas Sierra.....a Ford Contour.. stricktly for the darn long miles that are necessary for no reason..... a Vulcan Motorcycle... a Ski-Natique ski boat...... ahhhh..... lets see...... so... they are all teens.. and i bet ya i could get a kid or two.. or maybe a few grandkids in the trunk... if i try .. really.. really hard.... 20 yr daughter... 19 yr daughter...18 yr son... 17 yr son.. and the youngest... almost 15... my oldest would have been 25 this yr... and 3 grandkids... the oldest would have been 5 this yr..a girl.... then there is a 4 yr old girl... and the youngest... almost 2 yr old grandson.... not to mention the countless animals roaming around the house....... UGH... i think that is enough...... SkyBaby-07

Wow someone's been a busy bee.. I sure wouldn't wanna pay your insurance bill. I've got a 7 month old, hope the air bags turn off..

BTW, if i drove to my friend's house and i saw an M3 next to a Geo Tracker.. i would just Laugh for a really long time :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts