Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
You need to leave some things alone mister, you are trying to find trouble LOL.
That is just a thought from Maverick......remember me, the guy you told to lay down and drink a beer last weekend and look how that turned out.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOLOL, can't help it. I like to tinker but I know when to say when and let someone else risk breaking something.

If the kids these days can do upside down keg stands, then we gotta be able to figure out a way to drink our beer laying down! I guess I'll be the one to volunteer to take one for the team and try to clear that mystery this weekend, no matter how many beers it takes to figure out!!!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
looking at those pictures it looks lije it will be fairly easy to change the fuel pump and other parts in the gas tank

·
Registered
482 Posts
usmc said:
LOLOL, can't help it. I like to tinker but I know when to say when and let someone else risk breaking something.

If the kids these days can do upside down keg stands, then we gotta be able to figure out a way to drink our beer laying down! I guess I'll be the one to volunteer to take one for the team and try to clear that mystery this weekend, no matter how many beers it takes to figure out!!!!
:cheers:
Don't say I didn't warn you.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maverick said:
And buy the way USMC I was a bartender and poured many upside down drinks in my day, but was never on the receiving end.
bartender!! we'd make the perfect team then. I was/is a drinker and have had many drinks poured for me in my day, always on the receiving end.

oh wait, that didn't come out right. :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts