Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have a custom plate frame?

Here's mine- (looks better in the sun)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
Here is mine

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
ggccg said:
I got one of these on eBay...
I just ordered this same product yesterday, how is the quality? Do you like it? I figured I couldn't get hurt to bad for $12.00 Thanks for the info!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
Yellow Sky, I love yours. Where did you get it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
I just ordered this same product yesterday, how is the quality? Do you like it? I figured I couldn't get hurt to bad for $12.00 Thanks for the info!
It's light weight, but well done. The chrome is bright and the SKY lettering is a thin veneer of brushed aluminum (if memory serves me). Also came with chrome screw covers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
ggccg said:
I got one of these on eBay...

Just curious (and too lazy to find it on my own...:lol: ) but what did you type in the search box on Ebay to find that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Yellow Sky, I love yours. Where did you get it?
I had it made its all stainless steal and lazer etched PM me if you want more info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
YellowSky said:
I had it made its all stainless steal and lazer etched PM me if you want more info
I'd love more info, you've got a great license plate frame. I tried to pm you but your messages were full. I guess a lot of people like your plate.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
I got a simple, thin, chrome frame with no text, no picture, no nothing on it. I figured there was nothing else that needed to be said. I think it works really well with the chrome accents on the SKY...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
I have a plate on my delsol the says:

DETAILERS DONT
ACCEPT SLOPPY 2NDS

I thought it was kinda funny since I'm a detailer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
sky dawg said:
I'd love more info, you've got a great license plate frame. I tried to pm you but your messages were full. I guess a lot of people like your plate.

PM ME NOW :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
Ernest said:
I'll take #3, ship it at once!!!:D :lol: :cool:
:agree: That one gets my vote too....:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
PM me
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top