Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a Sky with black leather seats with burgundy inserts and burgundy SKY logo on the head rest. this car also had burgundy door panel inserts.
Are these items available anywhere to purchase?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I doubt it. Sounds like OEM redline seats. KatSkins has seat covers but don't offer the OEM logo due to copyright or trademark laws.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I have a set of the seats and door panels. Unfortunately they need to be re sewn. We used them as patterns for my yellow and black seats. My upholster says he can sew them back, but has not been to work since the Covid started. He is hiding in his basement. Doesn't even answer the phone any more. In his early 70's, has lost his business and most likely will lose his home over this. Nothing like Terror.

I will try again to get a hold of him. He is one of the best in the business, and is a legend in SoCal.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I have a set of the seats and door panels. Unfortunately they need to be re sewn. We used them as patterns for my yellow and black seats. My upholster says he can sew them back, but has not been to work since the Covid started. He is hiding in his basement. Doesn't even answer the phone any more. In his early 70's, has lost his business and most likely will lose his home over this. Nothing like Terror.

I will try again to get a hold of him. He is one of the best in the business, and is a legend in SoCal.
So sad. I'm going to be 76 soon, but I'm financially secure.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Any top upholstery shop can do the covers and embroider the logo. the price quoted by Hoosier is about standard it seems. Robotech had his done with a skull and cross bones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts