Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a newbit but have been lurking. I live in Minneapolis and saw a SKY and test drove it just for the heck of it and now have $ down to get on the list. Drove across town the other day because I heard there was a yellow one in a parking lot - I guess I'm hooked.

Based on info in this forum I checked out Kappasphere for accessories and saw the black wheels and they struck me as being way cool on my black Redline; however, my wife no longer ask my input on paint or wallpaper because I can't envision what anything will look like.

Anyhow, anyone consider (or have) wheels other than Saturns? Anyone have black wheels on a black car?

Thanks!

Scott/Minneapolis

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Teacher1 said:
Hi,

I'm a newbit but have been lurking. I live in Minneapolis and saw a SKY and test drove it just for the heck of it and now have $ down to get on the list. Drove across town the other day because I heard there was a yellow one in a parking lot - I guess I'm hooked.

Based on info in this forum I checked out Kappasphere for accessories and saw the black wheels and they struck me as being way cool on my black Redline; however, my wife no longer ask my input on paint or wallpaper because I can't envision what anything will look like.

Anyhow, anyone consider (or have) wheels other than Saturns? Anyone have black wheels on a black car?

Thanks!

Scott/Minneapolis
If you want a ruff idea, you can go to Tire Rack and see what they look like on a Mysterious Solstice. I think they look pretty sharp myself.

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/WheelSearch.jsp?&autoMake=Pontiac&autoModel=Solsti ce&autoYear=2006&autoModClar=

Just click on the black wheels and they show you what they look like on the mysterious Solstice. I know the Sky is a little different in style but you should be able to get an idea.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx!

The tire site was super helpful; thanks! I was worried it would be "too much black," like there could be such a thing!

Scott/Minneapolis

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You may want to PM Angelqute1 about her experiences with dealer wheels. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts