Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two days ago I got a phone call from the Saturn plant asking me what I thought about my new Sky. Most of the converstion had to do with how it performed, likes, dislikes, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by that gesture and the individual and I had a pleasant conversation. :thumbs:
Well, today I got a customer satisfaction survey in the mail to complete. I haven't seen any reference to this on the forum unless I missed it. It was a two page survey asking how I felt about the service and treatment I got from the Saturn Dealer I purchased my Sky from. I’m sure that Saturn does this on all new purchases but this surely would be the prime opportunity for those owners who were given the “MSRP Bump” or the “you must wait till the next one comes in” routine, to express their feelings. It surely would be more productive then constantly griping about it on this forum. :banghead: There is nothing wrong in expressing dissatisfaction but now is your time for real “payback”. :mad: The dealers name is on the survey and you have room to write in comments at the end to support any negative ratings.
In my case, I was happy to report how satisfied I was and how my dealer went out of his way to help me. :thumbs: Now it’s your turn.
Has anybody else got that personal phone call or this dealer survey? Must be others out there.
:cheers:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey Luke, yes I got one also and believe everyone did or will. Saturn also sends me similar satisfaction surveys even if I just get an oil change or a state inspection!

Exactly like you said I used the opportunity to describe experiences at the different dealers and that is a chance to actually be heard by Saturn, although I have done my share of moaning on the forum. After all, that's what we're here for but you can tell Saturn by franchise or by name any good or bad experiences you have had in this process.

I did NOT get a phone call however (Waaaa! lol)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VUETH1S said:
Hey Luke, yes I got one also and believe everyone did or will. Saturn also sends me similar satisfaction surveys even if I just get an oil change or a state inspection!

Exactly like you said I used the opportunity to describe experiences at the different dealers and that is a chance to actually be heard by Saturn, although I have done my share of moaning on the forum. After all, that's what we're here for but you can tell Saturn by franchise or by name any good or bad experiences you have had in this process.

I did NOT get a phone call however (Waaaa! lol)
I'm not sure if the phone survey is a random sample or not. I know of one other forum member who also got a call this week. They may be just starting the phone routine. With a few callers covering about 3000 Skys to date, it wouldn't take them long to contact just about everybody. The problem may be people are not home during the day.

·
Registered
122 Posts
if you are not happy, don't mail in teh survey, instead, tell the dealership you will give them the unmailed survey if they give you something in return for your trouble (like a tank of gas). watch what happnes.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ykS said:
if you are not happy, don't mail in teh survey, instead, tell the dealership you will give them the unmailed survey if they give you something in return for your trouble (like a tank of gas). watch what happnes.
Now that's a twist. :confused:
Why settle for a tank of gas?
You can always make a copy of the survey and keep it just in case they renege.
But in the end, giving them the survey for just a small token could benefit THEM because they could turn around and complete it with all excellent marks. That's selling out.
But, I like the idea of letting them know you have the survey, and how it's made out will depend on how you get treated. After all, that's what the survey is trying to find out.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Luke Sky Watcher said:
Now that's a twist. :confused:
Why settle for a tank of gas?
You can always make a copy of the survey and keep it just in case they renege.
But in the end, giving them the survey for just a small token could benefit THEM because they could turn around and complete it with all excellent marks. That's selling out.
But, I like the idea of letting them know you have the survey, and how it's made out will depend on how you get treated. After all, that's what the survey is trying to find out.
I think all buyers of any model will receive the mailed survey from Saturn, so dealers know you'll get it.
If I understand correctly, Saturn takes them quite seriously.
Don't expect a dealer with a lot of low marks to win a Summit Award.
Beyond that, don't know what impact the survey results actually have.

·
Registered
482 Posts
ykS said:
Man, you people border on extorsion.JMHO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts