Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw 2 Sols driving on the same street on my way home from work today!
One was Mysterious (black) and the other was Sly (graphite) which had it's top down. I was like, "Cool!!!" :cool:
They were ahead of me by several car lengths so I sped up to try and cruise alongside them, but then they turned left and I had to go straight.
So far I haven't seen any other Sky's in my area except that one time I saw a Midnite Blue but haven't seen since.
The driver of the Mysterious was female and she looked over at me just as I caught up before we went seperate ways.
She was on her cell phone or else I would have honked...didn't want to startle her too much, hehehe. :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
One was Mysterious (black) and the other was Sly (graphite) which had it's top down. I was like, "Cool!!!" :cool:
You mean, "Cool!!! (Silver Pearl)"

Yes, I speak Solstice.

"Hey, that's pretty Deep (Midnight Blue)."

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm PURE but MEAN at the same time...do you ENVY me?

·
Registered
290 Posts
The chicks out here curl their eyelashes, do makeup and hair all while talking on the phone....which is dangrous enough as it is, and then you throw these psychotic taxi cab drivers in the mix and its amazing there arn't more accidents.

·
Registered
55 Posts
SouthWest Solstice Club

We have a combination of 36 Solstice's and Sky's in the DFW metro area at present. Still pretty rare to spot one!:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts