Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered twice before and they where terrible so i gave up i was wondering if anyone has anything functional. i like my cars with dash matts btw lol

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
I have never seen one, but a good upholstry shop could make you one. But then you would have snaps or sticky velcro all over the dash. Not a real good idea for a convertible, I would guess they are not made. Open wide open for a law suit

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never seen one, but a good upholstry shop could make you one. But then you would have snaps or sticky velcro all over the dash. Not a real good idea for a convertible, I would guess they are not made. Open wide open for a law suit
thats funny lol i never though about thats since i actually rarely have top down.

also they are made ive purchased 2 before the first one was terrible and the 2nd was made blindfold or something because its was totally off

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
i ordered twice before and they where terrible so i gave up i was wondering if anyone has anything functional. i like my cars with dash matts btw lol
Till I read the other post's I was confused. Yes you would not like a car without a dash mat, but I don't think an OEM has made one without for many many years. Of course thats a different part then what you are talking about, your looking for a dash cover. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts