Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been gone over..many many times.....BUT forgive me .. I just got a call that my order was accepted by Production Control on July 25th.
I have knee replacement (left knee-cluch):brentil: surgery on August 24th.....:mad:

Please tell me this doesn't mean that my SKY will show up while I'm in hospital...:willy: :lol: If it does...it looks like my wife will be the first driver....hummmm....:rolleyes: .I wonder if I'll get it back or do I end up with her Volvo wagon?:D Any thoughts on time from PC accept to dirveway??? Thanks

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
If it is delivered while you are unavailable it will be forwarded to FORUM SR Members for safe keeping till you can pick it up ...say December.....Seal9:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....I knew I could count on the FORUM to come thru for me.....:lol:

·
Registered
325 Posts
We have a baby due on Dec 17, the car should be arriving some time then too.
Hmmmmmm, be with mom and the new baby or go drive out of state to get my Sky, that's a hard question?

·
Registered
692 Posts
A baby due, Salt Lake, Winter, poor Sky, send her down to us in No. California we'll keep her warm and dry and return her in time for Summer:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
seal9 said:
If it is delivered while you are unavailable it will be forwarded to FORUM SR Members for safe keeping till you can pick it up ...say December.....Seal9:lol: :lol:

Hmmmmm... i think SEAL is onto something here.... i will VOLUNTEER to be the FIRST WATCHER......... no, no , no,.... dont thank me.... i am doing my duty as a SR Member.... just here to help....... THANKS......:thumbs: SkyBaby-07

1 - 7 of 7 Posts