Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
135 miles. Of course my wife wanted to drive it to work this morning. We had been in and out or our sloped driveway several times yesterday with no problems. This morning when she left for work I heard the front end scrape the pavement when she left our driveway. Later in the day we talked and she told me the Saturn emblem on the door frame had come unglued and got caught in the door and bent. When she got home I checked the front end and could see no damage. Must have scraped the black plastic underneath that you can not see unless you put is on a lift. The Saturn emblem on the door frame is on what I think is called the rocker panel and for you old timers had "BODY BY FISHER" on a little bit heaver piece of metal attached by screws rather that glue to GM cars. It's a very minor problem. I might leave it alone untill my first oil change/service to get fixed.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops. forgot the pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
At the very least let your dealer know about it now so they can order it and have it ready by the time you are ready for the oil change. Just a thought. Great looking pictures.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
marklynn70 said:
At the very least let your dealer know about it now so they can order it and have it ready by the time you are ready for the oil change. Just a thought. Great looking pictures.
Yea, I will. It's a pretty small thing. Should not be a problem. I'm so awe struck with this car those little things I can live with until I get them fixed.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Had the same problem with the sill plate on the passenger side popping up, pushed it bach down befor the door closed. will have to get that secured a little better when mine goes in for service.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I have to agree, I have had mine since 29 March and I still smile when I go out and see Missy parked out front. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nighttripper said:
Had the same problem with the sill plate on the passenger side popping up, pushed it bach down befor the door closed. will have to get that secured a little better when mine goes in for service.:thumbs:
"sill plate" Is that what it is called? I did'nt know. Anyway, looks to me it is only a problem of Saturn switching from Elmers glue to Super glue. No big deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts