Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Also, Hahn Racecraft is another option though right now they are in the process of moving and setting up a new shop so I have no idea how long before they are up and running at the new place.

·
Vendor
695 Posts
Hello Everyone, just checking out the forums this morning and came across this thread. yes, we were at nationals, but we could not get our trailer up to the top of the parking deck and worked outside in the lower parking lot. As most of you suspect, the Slingshot and other platforms are really hot right now and the majority of our focus is on those other platforms that are still being produced. That being said, we are still working on Solstice/Sky products, but at a slower rate than in the past. The supercharger kit casting we needed did come back, but the first batch needed some tweaking and those are being redone. The turbo kit we have been developing for the Slingshot took a lot more of our time than we thought it would also, which pulled any development on the Solstice/Sky during that time. That turbo kit for the Slingshot is up and going now though and we are waiting for the new castings for the supercharger kit and then on to the other projects for the 2.4 and 2.0.

Anyway, that is a quick update, we will of course announce anything new when it is ready to ship, but have no timeframe we are giving at this point.

Hope that helps,
Dave

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just checking to see if there was going to be anything in the works. With my current mods im happy with the power, i need to do brakes/suspension/wheel & tires/roll bar before going back to the motor so it wont be anytime soon.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts