Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does DDM offer forum members any sort of discount? I'm interested in buying one of their consoles with the cup holders.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. But they have sales from time to time ... you just missed the 12 days of Christmas :(
Unfortunately i hadn't picked out my SKY yet and was looking at one that already had the DDM centre console installed. Ended up buying a different one and would like to change out the stock console to the DDM one.

·
Registered
310 Posts
They offer discounts between a week before Black Friday and through the first two weeks of Christmas.

They also allow you to accrue points. So if you purchase something like $400 worth of stuff they give you a discount for like $25.

They don't make it easy to redeem the accrued discount... But it is available.

If I were you I'd just purchase the console. They allow you to save a few bucks if you send in the console you already have.

I have a DDM console. It looks great. But I rarely use the cups. It's too close to the elbow and too small to hold a cup of coffee.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am there. Most of the events are TO based so was looking for events outside of GTA.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe you were the person who welcomed me to that FB group if my memory serves me? I'll watch for group stuff in the Hamilton area to participate in occasionally once the warm weather returns.

Rojam... my oldest son lives in London so I'm down there occasionally. I usually drive a MINI Countryman (dark blue, white roof) with Union Jacks on the mirrors etc so if you see one waving at your SKY its likely me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts