Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running higher boost? Simple upgrade for extra security.

DDMWorks T-bolt Clamp kit for the 2.0L LNF

This is a set of 6 T-bolt style clamps for the Solstice GXP / Saturn Redline Turbo, which replaces the weaker factory worm drive clamps on the charge tubes. This kit is recommended as extra insurance for cars running more boost than stock, as the T-bolt clamps provide more clamping force than the worm drive clamps found stock.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
On the car you will find that there is 6 worm drive hose clamps, these clamps have been known to leak at stock pressures, and at higher boost pressures can really be put to the test. We have put together a simple kit of the 6 hose clamps that you need to replace the worm drive clamps with the higher strength T-bolt clamps, giving you extra peace of mind when running higher boost. No special tools are required to swap the hose clamps and installation time varies with experience.

$24 for the set of 6 T-bolt clamps

Product Link:

DDMWorks Solstice Products

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do I need to remove the front bumper to get access to all the turbo clamps? Under heavy boost I noticed that the big hose on the drivers side wants to come loose. No matter how tight I make the stock hose clamp, after hard acceleration, I can see the hose working it’s way off. I ordered the new DDM clamp set. Is it difficult to cut the rubber chunk off the drivers side hose? Just use a razor blade, right?

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
Do I need to remove the front bumper to get access to all the turbo clamps?
No, you don't.

he stock clamps are garbage. Classic GM move to save 28 cents at the expense of customer goodwill. Replace them, and never look back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.