Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Can someone who is in the know confirm, did the next months dealer allocations go out to the dealers yesterday/today? :)
It's announced on Thursday and Dealerships have untill Tuesday to make any changes and send in. But I believe that Dealerships on 9/21 should be able to go into their computer and see how many Skys and Red lines are going to be available for the next 3/4 weeks maybe untill middle of october. If it works like the pontiac site does and it's the same program so it should be able to be done. Maybe Sky spy can give more detail. You have to go into the concensus report.

Here is how it can be done in case people or dealers don't know. Thanks to Small Dealer for info.

The Consensus process should be accessible from GM DealerWorld, at the Order Workbench tab, under the Plan & Forecast menu, there is a choice for View, Update, or Submit Consensus. That could be the way.

The Final Allocation by Week report is also available from GM DealerWorld and the Order Workbench tab, under the Reports & Tools menu, there is a choice for Create a Report. Just select the report from the drop down box, choose Pontiac ( or saturn ) and the latest consensus timing from their boxes.

Hope it works for the Saturn dealerships also. It's worth a shot.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Talked to my Dealer Saturday while my oil was changed, He has no allocations for a RL and doubts he will get any:confused:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was under the impression that the dealers see about a months worth of allocations at any given time but are only able to preference them one week at a time, ie.. they can see allocations out to the end of Oct. but only preference weekly based on the allocations for the week and the constraints listed for the week.

Does that match with your impression deluke?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I was under the impression that the dealers see about a months worth of allocations at any given time but are only able to preference them one week at a time, ie.. they can see allocations out to the end of Oct. but only preference weekly based on the allocations for the week and the constraints listed for the week.

Does that match with your impression deluke?
They can get the amount they will be allocated for a certain amount of weeks I think it's 3 or 4 if they know how to pull up that report. Otherwise they find out on Thursday their allocation and the constraints. Then they have untill Tuesday to finalize the order.

This Thursday they should be able to see their allocation untill probably mid october, then mid october they can pull up the report from mid Otober untill mid November.

But that report only gives what the allocation should be for those weeks. Then on the last Thursday of the last week they can pull up another either 3 or 4 weeks. I hope I explained it so you understand. GM determins the amount of weeks the report will cover.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They can get the amount they will be allocated for a certain amount of weeks I think it's 3 or 4 if they know how to pull up that report. Otherwise they find out on Thursday their allocation and the constraints. Then they have untill Tuesday to finalize the order.

This Thursday they should be able to see their allocation untill probably mid october, then mid october they can pull up the report from mid Otober untill mid November.

But that report only gives what the allocation should be for those weeks. Then on the last Thursday of the last week they can pull up another either 3 or 4 weeks. I hope I explained it so you understand. GM determins the amount of weeks the report will cover.
Thanks deluke, I think I understand a little bit better how the process works now.:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts