Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Deluke, we took your advice. My Gm is going to call Boxwood tommorow and see what we can make happen.:thumbs: His concern was since the car has not yet gone to 4200 they havent recieved the bill yet for the car. This is his main concern on how to go about it. That and the trucking union. I passed on the info you gave me and we're giving it a shot! Cross your fingers, this may be fun to actually pick it up at the factory. :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
Oh my gosh yes!!! Picking it up at the factory would be awesome. I mean how many people get the opportunity to do that ??? Almost nobody.......

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I hope it works out, I'm a pullin' for you!!!!!:thumbs: It looks like Mayhem will outrun the paperwork, but who knows, the Invoice is sent via computer so it could arrive anytime. Serenity's invoice arrived the day she was shipped, but she was not Hot Ticketed.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Ok Deluke, we took your advice. My Gm is going to call Boxwood tommorow and see what we can make happen.:thumbs: His concern was since the car has not yet gone to 4200 they havent recieved the bill yet for the car. This is his main concern on how to go about it. That and the trucking union. I passed on the info you gave me and we're giving it a shot! Cross your fingers, this may be fun to actually pick it up at the factory. :D
I hope it all works out. Alot of the cars that have shipped already haven't gotten invoiced. The cars might make it to the dealership before the paper work. They will have to wait I think for the paper work to show up I think.I know they do this with Pontiac it would have to be the same with Saturn. Keep me posted.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope it all works out. Alot of the cars that have shipped already haven't gotten invoiced. The cars might make it to the dealership before the paper work. They will have to wait I think for the paper work to show up I think.I know they do this with Pontiac it would have to be the same with Saturn. Keep me posted.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I just want to take a pic of my car on the other side of that fence :lol:
Will keep posted, tommorow evening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts