Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
I thought I'd update the complaint I had that the dealership had overcharged me for the MSRP. The GM had a piece to say to his staff and I now have a 500.00 credit at the dealership to spend as I please. I thought that was fair and am back on the Smiles Wagon again.
The toughest part is there aren't many add ons that I can purchase and service calls don't cost much either so I guess I'll be set for a while. Glad the horse trader mentality is still alive though it does have a hacking cough once in a while! (I did mention I was going to GM quite loudly:brentil: at one point though, just prior to the offer of the credit).

Imaged 23/06/06/KGKH3X/BUILD 06AUG06/4200 Shipped 8/14/06/DEALERSHIP 8/30/06/IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06/VIN#8059/Midnight Blue/Tan Leather/Tan Top/Manual/LSD/6 Disc Monsoon/Chromed 18 in Chome/Windscreen/Wheel locks/CAI/Splash Gaurds

·
Registered
171 Posts
Good for you! Glad it worked out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
A cover and an oil change should take care of most of that $500.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well,
I thought I'd update the complaint I had that the dealership had overcharged me for the MSRP. The GM had a piece to say to his staff and I now have a 500.00 credit at the dealership to spend as I please. I thought that was fair and am back on the Smiles Wagon again.
The toughest part is there aren't many add ons that I can purchase and service calls don't cost much either so I guess I'll be set for a while. Glad the horse trader mentality is still alive though it does have a hacking cough once in a while! (I did mention I was going to GM quite loudly:brentil: at one point though, just prior to the offer of the credit).

Imaged 23/06/06/KGKH3X/BUILD 06AUG06/4200 Shipped 8/14/06/DEALERSHIP 8/30/06/IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06/VIN#8059/Midnight Blue/Tan Leather/Tan Top/Manual/LSD/6 Disc Monsoon/Chromed 18 in Chome/Windscreen/Wheel locks/CAI/Splash Gaurds
wow your lucky at your dealership, we have skys going for thousands over msrp. and since Saturn dealers are indivually owend they can do that and GM has no say.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well,

wow your lucky, at our dealership we have skys going for thousands over msrp. and since Saturn dealers are indivually owend they can do that and GM has no say.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I guess a credit is better than nothing at all and I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I'd want my $500 in my pocket, not theirs. And for the $1000 price increase on the R/L...credit, no thank you, just take it off the MSRP like they should (Dealers responsibility for not putting in a prelimanary order when they took the deposit (orders before MSRP increase)). But at the rate that my dealer is going with ZERO allocations for the R/L...I'll be getting a 2008 and paying that price increase anyway :banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts