Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went into my dealer today. Saturn Canada told me I had to get on my dealers ass to get my car preferenced. Well I drive up and there's a Sky sitting in front of the dealership!:willy: I park and walk up the the showroom and another is sitting on the showroom floor. :eek: A few minutes later another drives up. The truck dropped off 3 of them!:willy: :willy: :willy:

One got a sold sign within minutes of us being at the dealership (not me). Someone who saw it walked in and took it. Lucky basterd! The dealer told me the three that arrived were all unsold stock. The customer orders were still to arrive.

He's going to look around tomorrow to see if he can do a dealer trade for me so he can get what I want now. I have my fingers crossed. I'm really pissed that my car isn't here and may not be here for a couple of months yet but I'm really excited that I may get a car soon.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
well then we were right last week, that some would just show up this week, did you notice if any were automatics?

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
55 Posts
rick112 said:
One got a sold sign within minutes of us being at the dealership (not me). Someone who saw it walked in and took it. Lucky basterd! The dealer told me the three that arrived were all unsold stock. The customer orders were still to arrive.

Does that sound fair to you ??:nono:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts