Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellow Sky lovers I need your help. My new car manager contacted me today to say that they got the invoice today for my car and will be paying for it tomorrow. Now, when will she be here?????? Just when I was calming down from the excitement of my ordering fiasco, now Im in the dark again. Help my friends, help :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
That's a great thing... :thumbs: It means your SKY will be enroute to you very soon. Now the really frustrating part comes, no way of telling here the heck is the SKY until it actually reaches the dealer!!! :banghead:

You are a lot closer to getting your SKY now!!! :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I got invoiced on Tuesday and No car yet. Was told it could be 1 to 2 weeks.

But we are each one step closer..............:cheers:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Ok fellow Sky lovers I need your help. My new car manager contacted me today to say that they got the invoice today for my car and will be paying for it tomorrow. Now, when will she be here?????? Just when I was calming down from the excitement of my ordering fiasco, now Im in the dark again. Help my friends, help :willy:
That is so Cool, in less than a couple of weeks you will be :driving:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SKY Spy said:
That's a great thing... :thumbs: It means your SKY will be enroute to you very soon. Now the really frustrating part comes, no way of telling here the heck is the SKY until it actually reaches the dealer!!! :banghead:

You are a lot closer to getting your SKY now!!! :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Thanks, ya know the waiting game is driving me nuts... Looks like you & I have the same taste in colors. 1st one was red, but options got messed up, so am getting the midnight blue, which was my 2nd choice... :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pphjj5 said:
I got invoiced on Tuesday and No car yet. Was told it could be 1 to 2 weeks.

But we are each one step closer..............:cheers:
Looks like you and I were told the same thing... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
richmcc said:
That is so Cool, in less than a couple of weeks you will be :driving:
I hope so my friend, I hope so :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Congrats!!! :cheers: Here's hoping for no more delays and that your Sky is everything you've dreamed it to be. :thumbs:

Guess I'm stuck riding the Harley for now...as if that's a bad thing. :lol: :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nscrbug said:
Congrats!!! :cheers: Here's hoping for no more delays and that your Sky is everything you've dreamed it to be. :thumbs:

Guess I'm stuck riding the Harley for now...as if that's a bad thing. :lol: :D
Thanks :thumbs: . Only prob will be when my baby gets here my poor motorcycle will be sitting alot. Maybe we could take ours out once in a while and ride so they dont get jealous... :lol:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hope you get it soon.

I called yesterday and no invoice. My car arrived last night and the invoice today.

·
Registered
669 Posts
One other thing...the lady that ordered after me got her invoice in yesterday...but no car yet.

Go figure... :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Girl..... I AM SO EXCITED for you...... mine took 2 weeks to the day from invoice to delivery.... WOW...... just let us know when...... HOW COOL..... talk soon.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Girl..... I AM SO EXCITED for you...... mine took 2 weeks to the day from invoice to delivery.... WOW...... just let us know when...... HOW COOL..... talk soon.. SkyBaby-07
MMMMMMMMMMMMMWa!! Kiss to you -- Great news!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts