Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to update yall that my Dealer called and said they got the invoice on my SKY, it was shipped yesterday!!! He says cars usually arrive in a couple days following receipt of invoice, looks like Tuesday/Wed WOOHOOO!!!!:willy: :willy: :crazy: :crazy: :yesnod: :driving:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Gee I feel like an expectant Uncle!:lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
texas.........getting closer and closer

congrats Ernest......... at least someone in texas finally getting their order.....i am in beaumont .........hope that means my sky is closer, within reach.....again congrats.......send pictures and details when you receive....

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D I'd better buy me some cigars, ya think? I'm happier than a pig in ****, iffen ya know wut I mean. Now if I can just stay calm, I had a bad angina attack yesterday, 2 nitro pills and started to take third before it subsided. But okay now, pretty scary though!!~ Hadn't had one this bad for 11 months. Guess I need to take the excitement down a level.:willy: :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
i just finished talking with Tony at Southeast Saturn in Beaumont, he tells me I am next to order..........at the end of this month or the beginning of next month...........he is waiting on an image..........they still do not have their first SKY yet............I ordered Silver Pearl...5 sp.......cloth interier......i have leather in my Tahoe........too hot and sticky even with the air going........the only thing i orderd extra were the mats and an ashtray......I can hardly wait.....but the longer i wait the more money i'll have to put down.......

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ernest...

Congrats bro!!! I'm happy for you!

Is there a way to tell your status other than buying your GM or Sales Guy Lunch? I'd hate to hassle them but I'd love to know my codes.

MrJester

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ernest said:
Will do it and glad to see another Texan in the family! WELCOME!!! What color & options are you getting? Have you ordered? So many questions, so little time!!:lol: :D :thumbs:

Hey Ernest...fellow Texan in North Miami Beach....ordered my car Friday...was told a slight (2 week) delay for automatic...but it is ordered!
SilverPearl, Black interior, Black top, XM radio, automatic:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I agree Ernest...... i get the "goodies" when i go in to my dealership...... they dont mind me asking... EVERY OTHER DAY... how my BABY is coming along.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is coming by rail, left yesterday, ETA Wednesday - Friday!! Could be sooner, but I don't ex[ect so, however the Saturn groups other 2 DEMOS were shipped by rail 3/13 and are due in the dealers at any moment, they are coming to the same depot in Ft Worth!:cheers: :willy: :willy: :eek: :crazy: :drool:

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Ernest said:
:D I'd better buy me some cigars, ya think? I'm happier than a pig in ****, iffen ya know wut I mean. Now if I can just stay calm, I had a bad angina attack yesterday, 2 nitro pills and started to take third before it subsided. But okay now, pretty scary though!!~ Hadn't had one this bad for 11 months. Guess I need to take the excitement down a level.:willy: :willy: :lol:
Ernest! You're going to scare all of us into having attacks!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
It is coming by rail, left yesterday, ETA Wednesday - Friday!! Could be sooner, but I don't ex[ect so, however the Saturn groups other 2 DEMOS were shipped by rail 3/13 and are due in the dealers at any moment, they are coming to the same depot in Ft Worth!:cheers: :willy: :willy: :eek: :crazy: :drool:

Gives me just enough time to GET TO TEXAS... TO BE THERE FOR THE HOMECOMING OF YOUR BABY..... .. SkyBaby-07

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats! At least you won't have to wait for the paperwork to take your baby home when she gets here:willy: Anticipation!!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:thumbs: Thanks buddy. It is looking like I am going to be the first in my county, and maybe in the whole DFW metrplex to be drivin' a SKY. The other two dealer imasges haven't been sold, and although are probably here by now on in the showroom. It doesn't matter there won't be that many in this area anyway.
I guess I better be ready for the curiosity seekers. I like people anyway so I don't min chattin' a spell. I will be at my dealer 2-3 days a week, and Saturdays. Will post times at a later date. They even gave me a desk to sit at, go figure & my own SAturn Name tag! A new car and a job to boot, it don't get no better than that!! It is going to be a great way to pass the time, retirement can get a little boring.:D :lol:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Ernest, when did you order and what was your image #. May not be scientific, but should give me a ball park idea of when to expect mine.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
TexSon said:
Ernest, when did you order and what was your image #. May not be scientific, but should give me a ball park idea of when to expect mine.
Ordered 1/9 , GEC528 order ID, Sequenced & VIN 3/6, Built 03/14, Released to caririer 03/16, shipped by rail 03/17.

Silverpearl/ Red Leather Prem Trim /18" Chrome Wheels/Spoiler/LSD/6cd Monsoon/XM Radio/5 spd/

Accessories: Car Cover/Tonneau Cover/CAI/Ashtray Pkg/ All weather Floor Mats/Window tint N/C(perc from dealer)

VIN 1G8MB35B1 7Y100699

Does anyone know what the first set of numbers mean?:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts