Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been alot of talk about order allocations based on the size of a dealership. I would assume size is based on overall sales from previous year.
Based on this, it has been stated that the larger the dealership, the more possible allocations of skys/redlines.
With that being said, is there anyplace that rank orders all 480-500 saturn dealerships based on sales volume? If so, this might give folks a better feel for there place on the list at a certain dealer.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
IndySkys said:
There has been alot of talk about order allocations based on the size of a dealership. I would assume size is based on overall sales from previous year.
Based on this, it has been stated that the larger the dealership, the more possible allocations of skys/redlines.
With that being said, is there anyplace that rank orders all 480-500 saturn dealerships based on sales volume? If so, this might give folks a better feel for there place on the list at a certain dealer.
I don't know about that. But the Sky's are allocated by 50% last year sales and 50% roadster market. So the states with year long nicer weather ( or higher roaster market ) will also be a factor.

·
Registered
804 Posts
IndySkys said:
Basically the more you want the car, the more dealers you will find that can't sell one to you yet. Take the attitude that you could care less if you get a RL and the next dealer you call will say "oh ya, we have one here that someone just turned down, you can have it at MSRP":lol:

·
Registered
994 Posts
My local dealer group told me of the three Saturn dealers they have, the one I have my deposit with gets twice as many as the other two smaller ones. That meant my store was getting two or three per month. This was about a month or so ago, and they said I was #30 on their list :banghead: Time to check back with them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
ctyankee,

Surprised by your post of deposit 4/29/06? When I placed my deposit on 4/29/06 I was told delivery was to be mid-August 06 (This week). Did something change? I was apparently very lucky (because I really wanted one) and was called and asked if I wanted a delivered cancelled wrong order in June at MSRP. Two months early!! Since it was the day before my birthday I thought it was meant to be and ran immediately to the dealership.

Hope you get it soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts