Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm #4 on the list with my dealer, Saturn of Puyallup, and I got a call Saturday that they were taking orders. Ordered a silver pearl Sky with black interior. My salesman said he hoped to get back with a TPW in a week or so. He also said they were only getting 4 or 5 a month and he figured I should have mine by mid March. Sounds a little optimistic to me so I won't be suprized if it really is the middle of April.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
peeksdad said:
I'm #4 on the list with my dealer, Saturn of Puyallup, and I got a call Saturday that they were taking orders. Ordered a silver pearl Sky with black interior. My salesman said he hoped to get back with a TPW in a week or so. He also said they were only getting 4 or 5 a month and he figured I should have mine by mid March. Sounds a little optimistic to me so I won't be suprized if it really is the middle of April.
Mine has been on order since 01/09/06. Already had one TPW change to 02/03/06. I am hoping,but I am not positive that this date will stand, it does look good though, tune in this week, might have good news.

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have had my $500 deposit since Aug 5th. Also I am paying MSRP, so to me they are reputable dealer. I just think the salesman was a little optimistic.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
By next year at this time we'll all have our Skys. Fingers crossed, legs crossed, arms crossed ............:lol: :lol: :willy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts