Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey
the dealer is forcing me to pay 2k in additional packages in order to put me on the list :banghead:
can they really do this ?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
It's a free country.

They are free to charge more, and you are free to go to a different dealer.

:patriot:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
p3rsian said:
hey
the dealer is forcing me to pay 2k in additional packages in order to put me on the list :banghead:
They can do what they want -- you can go to another dealer or pay it. Dealers set their own prices. Now -- see if they are "adding" anything to teh car for teh 2K -- who knows you might want it... Otherwise you can walk... Yeah I know it hurts...

·
Registered
388 Posts
My dealer was going to add on $2400 worth of mandatory options such as clear coat protectant, alarm, road hazard, and Vehicle Theft Recovery system. We told them we wanted the car but did not want the unnecessary options and would go to another dealer. They quickly changed their mandatory policy and let us order what options we wanted. If they are not willing to work with you then find a dealer that will.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
moni6 said:
My dealer was going to add on $2400 worth of mandatory options such as clear coat protectant, alarm, road hazard, and Vehicle Theft Recovery system. We told them we wanted the car but did not want the unnecessary options and would go to another dealer. They quickly changed their mandatory policy and let us order what options we wanted. If they are not willing to work with you then find a dealer that will.

:agree: :agree:

·
Registered
325 Posts
p3rsian said:
hey
It might be worth it if it's one the first allocated, you could turn around and sell it for $36,000 on ebay.:lol:

I'm paying an extra $1,000 but I'm hoping top get the car in October vs. Jan of 2009 with my local dealer. :banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.