Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My salesmanager told me that she recieved two EXTRA Skys this month, cars that were not ordered by anyone, and when I spoke to another dealer, they told me that they were also expecting a couple of unspoken-for cars this month. It looks like the pipeline is filling up.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
richm said:
My salesmanager told me that she recieved two EXTRA Skys this month, cars that were not ordered by anyone, and when I spoke to another dealer, they told me that they were also expecting a couple of unspoken-for cars this month. It looks like the pipeline is filling up.
Cars don't just show up -- they have to be ordered by someone (sales manager etc) as the dealer has to pay for the inventory on his lot.
They may have had a few extra images (or cars from another dealer where the deal went away) or dealer ordered these.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
skyepilot said:
great! msrp, here we come!
The dealerships that weren't selling @ msrp won't drop the price because they get 2 extra units...they'll just rip of 2 extra people. Simply because the cars are not spoken for does not mean that they won't sell within a matter of hours.

·
Registered
57 Posts
richm said:
Not for sure what is happening but when I visited my salesman last Saturday there was a midnight blue sitting on the showroom floor that was not for sale. He said "the company sent it as a show car". It wasn't exactly what I have on order but I tried to talk him out of it anyway. He said it would not be for sale until the factory "caught up enough for them to have some on the lot".

Green/Tan
Leather,LSD, CAI
Splash Guards
Currently #5 on Dealer's list

·
Registered
746 Posts
richm said:
Last week my local dealer had a red manual and graphite automatic that were not spoken for as well.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow, that is crazy. My dealership has a waiting list that is 155 people long, and they only anticipate getting another three or four the rest of the year!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My dealer, said he is getting 5 extra SKY, and 2 additional RL's. He is just able to go deeper down his list!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Axel said:
Well.... MY Dealer is SKY Spy, and he says.... smsnsnsabn!

ROFLMAO!!! Too funny!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
57 Posts
OKSky said:
Not for sure what is happening but when I visited my salesman last Saturday there was a midnight blue sitting on the showroom floor that was not for sale. He said "the company sent it as a show car". It wasn't exactly what I have on order but I tried to talk him out of it anyway. He said it would not be for sale until the factory "caught up enough for them to have some on the lot".

Green/Tan
Leather,LSD, CAI
Splash Guards
Currently #5 on Dealer's list

My salesman called me back last night and said they had decided to sell the car and are going down the waiting list. Tough decision but I turned it down. It was not exactly what I want so I decided to wait for perfection instead of instant gratification.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts