Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a previous post a delaer mentioned that: "Tomorrow(thursday) dealers will find out how many Sky allocations they'll be getting for this week's order period and whether or not the RL option is still constrained." So, have we heard anything yet? Constraints on the RL off yet? :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
NOPE!!!

See the info HERE.

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I know of a few that have been ordered.... i think it depends on when your dealership CAN order..... not sure...... JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD..... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
The constraint report we get from GM DealerWorld is a NATIONAL Report and not a regional or even local report.

There have been reports of some preliminary RedLines orders moving past code 1100 but there is a theory behind that (test cars being built, not saleable cars) so I can only go by what GM tells us, all of us Saturn Dealers. :thumbs:

Only time will tell what is the deal with some of those RedLines picked up early.

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ahhh.... so, probably just like the Skys being built that werent for GENERAL COMMERCE..... they will have the RL also...... time will tell....... Thanks for the info.... it helps... so many say so many things.... hard to keep up with it all...SkyBaby-07 oh and sorry... for posting here... i am not a dealer person.... have a GREAT DAY....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts