Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealers have you experienced the flood of people yet wanting to come in and see or drive a Sky? I was in my dealer the other day and one of the salespeople said every day they have at least two people come in and say they have seen a blue Sky (mine) in town and wanted to look at one up close... then he said on friday (I was driving mine around all day) 10 people came in wanting to see one and asking if they could order one....
I think it is doing what GM wanted, bringing in people to the dealerships... but this is the only car they are still interested in...

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Yes indeed!!! :cheers: Many folks comming in asking "Where is that awesome looking SKY?" I have talked to people that have pulled up in BMW Z3 & Z4's, Porshe Boxters, Mercedes SLK's; all in the last two weeks, folks that would not normally pull up to a Saturn Dealer. They get dissapointed when I tell them that we have 28 deposits and that is highly unlikely they will get to drive the SKY UNLESS someone backs out of a deal for whatever reason. I always try to get their phone number so that if we ever have one available I can call them to look at it. :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
122 Posts
yes. ditto. we are getting a lot more traffic from people who wouldn't normally drive up to Saturn (although this county has a lot of money, so its not that uncommon).

its good to have Saturn's name getting some looks, but honestly, sometimes its a pain. taking deposits is sometimes a pain too, and telling everyone "maybe you can get one by end of summer" gets old.

but, its a good problem to have. just don't be surprised if your salesperson is not as enthusiastic about giving Sky info as other cars.....lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts