Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i've shopped around Riverside/San Diego area for my sky...and i was able to get 2 deposit down and on 1 wait list. There were Sky's at all of the Saturn dealer i went to but not the color or tranny i wanted so i had to get on a list. I plan on buying the 1st of whichever of the 3 i got on the list for. Dealer said it would be around 10 to 12 weeks before i get car if they ordered it... think one of the dealer said i was #8 on list and he said about 3-4 months. I just hope it gets here soon cause its freaking getting hot in Southern Cali!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Try a little farther north

Voster said:
so i've shopped around Riverside/San Diego area for my sky...and i was able to get 2 deposit down and on 1 wait list. There were Sky's at all of the Saturn dealer i went to but not the color or tranny i wanted so i had to get on a list. I plan on buying the 1st of whichever of the 3 i got on the list for. Dealer said it would be around 10 to 12 weeks before i get car if they ordered it... think one of the dealer said i was #8 on list and he said about 3-4 months. I just hope it gets here soon cause its freaking getting hot in Southern Cali!
LA and Orange :cool: counties have about 6 dealers in the area who all keep getting Skys in. Give them a call to see if any have been skipped over and are sitting waiting to be bought. :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,487 Posts
That's what I did last weekend. There were three-four sky's available last weekend in OC alone...three manuals and one auto. Silver Pearl, Silver Graphite, Green with Tan, and then the Midnight Blue I picked up...

Call around. I had a deposite at Riverisde Saturn and released it after I got this one. That car was spoken for the next day. Had I known....

However, if I had the time to wait, Riverside treated me REALLY nice and doesn't do the Mark Up game like some of the others do. I would HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE looking at getting a Sky.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Voster said:

I got mine at Saturn of the Valley, in Van Nuys. Great service, I talk to them STILL all the time.... update them on how much I love the car! They call me just to say "hi". I know they had some available as of earlier this week. I believe Richmcc mentioned it in another post as well.

Good luck! Southern California meet to come soon!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Here here for the shoutout to Saturn of Riverside. Exceedingly top notch staff, kept me in good hands for the duration since my last July interest entry into their database.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Voster said:
What exactly are you looking for?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts