Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear SAnTaURN;

I have two wishes from Saturn this Christmas!

Wish number one is to get some better sound when I go to the Sky site. Get rid of the birds or what ever the sound is. Give me the sound of the Sky's engine or some better music or something. Just for a day. Please.

And second I wish for some new picture or video of the Sky. Perhaps with a hot chick (a red head would be preferred).

Signed;

Rick :cheers:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Red Headed Chick?

rick112 said:
Dear SAnTaURN;......... Perhaps with a hot chick (a red head would be preferred). Signed;Rick :cheers:
Here is a chick that is going to have a red head when she grows up (Rhode Island Red)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm.... Not quite what I had in mind. But at least this one won't back seat drive or ask to borrow my Sky.

Well my dealer was a little better to me. I thought I was #4 on the list for some reason. It seems I'm #2 on his list at this point.

I'm a little pissed though. I told him the Sky would be in Toronto this fall and it was. He didn't call me or try to get me in to see it. SUX! :mad: :brentil:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK if no red head how bout some more Smiles for this place.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll just be so glad to stop responding to people "well, my car won't even be built until next year". I've been saying that since February. In 2 weeks I can say "they should be building it in a month or two". It's getting very exciting.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cynic

SATN SKY said:
I'll just be so glad to stop responding to people "well, my car won't even be built until next year". I've been saying that since February. In 2 weeks I can say "they should be building it in a month or two". It's getting very exciting.
and SATN SKY, I assume you also believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Great Pumpkin.

In two weeks, we won't know any more than we know now.

:banghead:

·
Registered
328 Posts
mhw745 said:
In two weeks, we won't know any more than we know now.

:banghead:
I would have (and did) said the same thing last month. However, by my calendar 2weeks = Jan 2006 and I think that we will start getting new information (after the holidays). Either way, I will not get impatient until early May. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
tvieira24 said:
I'd like a release date and a engine pic of the RL.
We've got spy pics of the Solstice engine bay. Ask google.com he knows where to find them. :D

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
tvieira24 said:
I'd like a release date and a engine pic of the RL.
http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=102726

As far as the accuracy of the details in the article - I'd carry a bucket of NaCl to take with it (6 speed tranny? Haven't heard anything official on this at all...)

Regarding the release date - consult your crystal ball like everyone else. Any release dates at this point are mere speculation.

(BTW, Brentil, the good pics USED to be on C&G before the site melted down. I thought I right-clicked and saved the pics, but am on a different computer... you didn't happen to capture them, did you? They are very difficult to find....)

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts