1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
That will be an awesome combo..... cant wait to see pics..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
11 Posts
interested in redline in forest green with tan leather and tan top. If anyone has pictures of same, I would love to see them so that I can confirm my choice.:thumbs:

·
Registered
72 Posts
SkySabre said:
interested in redline in forest green with tan leather and tan top. If anyone has pictures of same, I would love to see them so that I can confirm my choice.:thumbs:
I just ordered a regular Sky with the same color cominations....trust me....it will impress.
The reason I know is that it even impressed my wife so much, when I took her to the dealer to see it for the first time, her statement was...Now that car says "buy me".
I almost had heart failure! :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yeah, that is scary..Usually jewelry is the only product that speaks to a girl, saxaphones talk to women, but they don't say buy me...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am not accustomed to convertible tops, this car is to be the first for me.

my RL is to be black on black on black.... My BMW is black on black, but the Sky will be easier to take care of :)

SkySabre when you receive your car be sure to post pictures, I was never a large fan of green, but it seems any color on a Sky looks awesome!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Any color is cool

Hello everyone on the best forum there is on this awesome car. My name is the Islandhopper and this is first post so bear with me. First, let me say it has been a great pleasure to read and know, that I'm not alone in my excitement and joy for this car. My Baby was delivered on 03-22-06 in VA Beach, Virginia. She is white with a tan/black interior. She has LSD, Rear spoiler, and single disc player. I choose this combination and I'm very pleased----and so are others:D :D
Pics to follow soon

·
Registered
389 Posts
IslandHopper said:
Hello everyone on the best forum there is on this awesome car. My name is the Islandhopper and this is first post so bear with me. First, let me say it has been a great pleasure to read and know, that I'm not alone in my excitement and joy for this car. My Baby was delivered on 03-22-06 in VA Beach, Virginia. She is white with a tan/black interior. She has LSD, Rear spoiler, and single disc player. I choose this combination and I'm very pleased----and so are others:D :D
Pics to follow soon
Congrats IslandHopper! :cheers: Looking forward to seeing your pics!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi everyone. This is my first post also. I have been following this forum for some time. I placed my deposit on 3-16-06 but haven't heard much. I am going to talk to my sales person tomorrow. They have four Sky's right now. One on the floor and three in the back that belong to customers. What prompted me to finally write is the fact that I too ordered a white/black leather/black/auto and I have been hoping to see a picture of one somewhere but have not.

I haven't been this excited about a car for a long time and following this forum keeps the excitement going. Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
So... does anyone have any clue on how much the RL will be? My dealer said to expect close to 35 or 40 grand. But then again they say I can put a deposit today and drive my car home next month..... why can't the saturn dealers live up to their slogan! its definitly NOT people first.... sorry to vent, i'm very frustrated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
skyguy85 said:
So... does anyone have any clue on how much the RL will be? My dealer said to expect close to 35 or 40 grand. But then again they say I can put a deposit today and drive my car home next month..... why can't the saturn dealers live up to their slogan! its definitly NOT people first.... sorry to vent, i'm very frustrated.
ROFL....$35-40k!?!? Most are expecting $3k-5k over the base sky price, depending on what options they make standard. So right around $27k if they dont start making things like the premium monsoon radio as base.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts